Weather Issues
1435 5 2023-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rogue1Tello
lvl.1

United States

I haven't been able to fly my tello, there has been so much bad weather and I had like a couple of days that were nice to fly but it was super windy. I'm hopping to see if later on the day I can fly my Tello.

How is the weather in the part of the country/world where you are at?
2023-3-1
Use props
Mr. Strat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4542854 ft
United States

Windy here quite often (and lots of rain) - coastal Washington
2023-3-1
Use props
Rogue1Tello
lvl.1

United States

Mr. Strat Posted at 3-1 20:04
Windy here quite often (and lots of rain) - coastal Washington

Oh the rain I didn't think of that for my travel lol, what about cold must be very cold?
2023-3-2
Use props
Mr. Strat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4542854 ft
United States

Rogue1Tello Posted at 3-2 03:19
Oh the rain I didn't think of that for my travel lol, what about cold must be very cold?

It's been pretty cold lately. The aircraft (Phantom & Mavic) can handle it but my hands can't. They get so  cold that my fingers stiffen up and I can't work the controls.

Sometimes I can fly the Tello outside but the wind is generally a factor. But I just need some warmer weather to fly the bigger ones.
2023-3-2
Use props
Rogue1Tello
lvl.1

United States

Mr. Strat Posted at 3-2 20:05
It's been pretty cold lately. The aircraft (Phantom & Mavic) can handle it but my hands can't. They get so  cold that my fingers stiffen up and I can't work the controls.

Sometimes I can fly the Tello outside but the wind is generally a factor. But I just need some warmer weather to fly the bigger ones.

oooo I see...brrr ....need to go wwith warm clothe for sure.
2023-3-4
Use props
dnddad324
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12536706 ft
United States

Wow!!! It's nice to see some activity here in the Tello section!!!

I'm in New Hampshire so not much outdoor flying and since I live with friends....not much indoor flying either. Another month or so and it will be drone flying weather again.
2023-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules