DJI Mic Transmitter Turns off Automatically
3315 12 2023-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sohag360
lvl.1

Bangladesh

I bought a DJI Mic recently. It has been serving me really well. Unfortunately I'm noticing some issues with one of the transmitters.

TRX 1 automatically shuts off after around 1 Minute. I can power it back on by pressing and holding the power button but it shuts off again after 1 minute. During this 1 minute I cannot power it off by pressing the power button. I tried to update the firmware of that TRX 1 but the computer doesn't detect it. I managed to update the other one and the receiver.

The battery indicator on the receiver shows full battery for the troubled TRX. Can you please help me solve this issue?

2023-3-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please send us a short video showing the issue for us to check? Please keep us posted. Than kyou.
2023-3-2
Use props
Sohag360
lvl.1

Bangladesh

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-2 00:53
Hi there. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please send us a short video showing the issue for us to check? Please keep us posted. Than kyou.

Thank you. I have made a video about the problem. Here's the link: https://youtu.be/laiw3So6cq4

I would like to remind you again that I managed to update one of the TRX and the Receiver. The faulty ones version is still 02.00.77.80
2023-3-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Sohag360 Posted at 3-3 15:21
Thank you. I have made a video about the problem. Here's the link: https://youtu.be/laiw3So6cq4

I would like to remind you again that I managed to update one of the TRX and the Receiver. The faulty ones version is still 02.00.77.80

Thank you for your response and we're sorry for this unpleasant experience. In this case, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support or you may contact your local dealer to check their own warranty policy. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-4
Use props
djiuser_Juvb9kWnvg2E
New

United States

Did you get this figured out? I am having the same problem!
2023-6-3
Use props
djiuser_YiFqYx25nEdT
New

United States

I’m having this exact same problem and want to know if there is a way to fix it.
2023-10-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_YiFqYx25nEdT Posted at 10-13 11:14
I’m having this exact same problem and want to know if there is a way to fix it.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please send us a video showing the issue on your unit for further clarification. In addition, can you please confirm what product you use with the DJI Mic? We will wait for your reply. Have a nice day.
2023-10-19
Use props
fans736d8434
New
Flight distance : 49800 ft

Panama

I have the same problem. I activate the noise cancelling and gets off in 1 to 5 seconds. I have tried different things but nothings work

Here is the video:
youtube.com/shorts/F6i1z1S3Xvk?si=FVnQ7LquH9DovrRY
3-2 18:59
Use props
Nadir
lvl.2

Turkey

Was anyone able to solve this at any point? I just got the mic 2 and am having the same issue
3-10 09:53
Use props
Yug Patel
New

Canada

Hello I am having the same problem with my dgi transmitter
And I just bought it today . Plz look into it this is not a good thing  
4-15 18:12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Yug Patel Posted at 4-15 18:12
Hello I am having the same problem with my dgi transmitter
And I just bought it today . Plz look into it this is not a good thing

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Does the receiver power off automatically if disconnected from the transmitter for more than 30 minutes?
4-15 22:20
Use props
Yug Patel
New

Canada

No I don’t have a receiver I only have a transmitter and the problem is that it canceling the noise cancellation by itself in 1 to 5 seconds
4-15 23:31
Use props
djiuser_25f5hPKuZjgq
New

Slovenia

Same issue here when i use receiver with cable connected to iphone 15 pro max. (I lost adapter)
4-19 04:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules