flaviomjr@mcse. This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-8-20
Use props
mikaleu
New

Luxembourg

I have exactly the same problem!
On my Windows 7 PC, the ground station is working fine, but on my Windows 10 laptop ... exactly the same problems as you.
I already tried other drivers but I didn’t succeed...

2015-8-23
Use props
2015-8-24
Use props
jakob
New

Denmark

flaviomjr@mcse. Posted at 2015-8-24 20:16
I found a solution just today.   Are you logging in as administrator? or are you using a Microsoft ...

I don't have a Windows account but I tried to run the app in compatibility mode and also changed port numbers. But none of this helped.  In e.g. Win 7 and Win 8. the app connected to one of the standard com ports. In Win 10 it seems that the app connects to a virtual com port. I guess the issue has to do with virtual ports.  By the way nice to know it is possible to change com port ports,, I did not know that until to day.
2015-9-3
Use props
2015-9-3
Use props
jakob
New

Denmark

flaviomjr@mcse. Posted at 2015-9-4 03:20
That is initially the problem I had.  Did you change the port number in windows device manager to  ...

Yes I did change the port number in windows device manager to something else that is not in use and then restarted the gs.  I believe the win 10 problem is the com ports. When i randomly switched to com 227 the GS connected. The GS did not connect after rebooting the PC. I learned I just have to switch from the  227 to com 226.  I don't  know why the GS can't connect to com 1-10. Those were the ports I first switched to.

Best Regard
Jakob Dahmlos Madsen
2015-9-4
Use props
tyler
New

United States

I'd like to also point out that I had failures updating the Bluetooth module and the air end firmwares after upgrading to Windows 10 (update failed, and it had erased the firmware).  Fortunately I have an old machine running XP which I was able to use, otherwise I would be stuck.  Updated (restored, rather) with that old machine and that worked.
2015-9-11
Use props
mark.sheppard72
New

United States

I had the same problem updating on air end and btu. only way around was to use a laptop with usb 2.0. not 3.0. But now on my windows 10 machine GS will load but crashes as soon as GUI comesup?
2015-10-17
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

Dji isn't going to support pc ground station anymore. And I hope they find someone else besides Google to base their products needing a map off of.  Google has a track record of dropping things after 10 yrs
2015-11-6
Use props
vasilis
lvl.1
Greece

Mark97564 Posted at 2015-11-6 12:09
Dji isn't going to support pc ground station anymore. And I hope they find someone else besides Goog ...

They stop to support it or there is a new software out there?
2015-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules