Samaung s23
3466 5 2023-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bzykac 2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14800 ft
Australia

I just upgraded my phone from Galaxy S9+ to Galaxy S23. Now both apps Dji Go for my drone and Dji Osmo Action for Osmo action stoped working, then when I uninstalled them, and trying to instal again they are not the any more in Store. Means they are not compatible with Galaxy S23.
Old phone I tradein back to Samsung.
Any chance to upgrade these apps for S23?
Thanks
2023-3-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You need to install from the DJI Download centre - https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads
2023-3-2
Use props
bzykac 2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14800 ft
Australia

Thank you.
Its working now.
I will try these on my tablet, as I always had problem to conect with USB cable.
But S23 is working.

Thank you
2023-3-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're glad that you already managed to isolate the issue that you experienced with the help of our fellow DJI Pilot. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-3-2
Use props
Luiza Nunes
New

Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-3-2 20:50
Hi there. We're glad that you already managed to isolate the issue that you experienced with the help of our fellow DJI Pilot. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.

Estou precisando instalar o DJI Pilot no meu Samsung Galaxy S23. Estou indo pelo link do site, contudo o aplicativo não abre. Ele não sinaliza nenhum erro ao instalar e depois de instalado simplesmente não abre.
3-20 05:39
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Luiza Nunes Posted at 3-20 05:39
Estou precisando instalar o DJI Pilot no meu Samsung Galaxy S23. Estou indo pelo link do site, contudo o aplicativo não abre. Ele não sinaliza nenhum erro ao instalar e depois de instalado simplesmente não abre.

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble. Can you please provide us with a screen recording or a short video showing the issue? You may upload the video via YouTube and send the link here. Please keep us posted.
3-22 03:36
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules