DJI MAVIC AIR 2s display model firmware
2278 13 2023-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nixd_photos
lvl.1

Australia

Hey everyone, my first time posting here. I've never had any issues with DJI products before, and have been selling them for several years at my store *popular australian electronics retailer with yellow and black themed logo*

Every year we get new display models, one fake and one working for demo. I've persoanlly flown the display model mini's, air's and avata, but for some crazy reason our Air 2s keeps flagging incompatible firmware error code 30224. It won't let me take off!!

Current firmware is listed as 09.09.0903, which is insane since the newest firmwares listed are 02.04.2500. I can see through and move the camera around on the phone app, but it will not let me take off.
Can you guys think of an easy fix? or do i need to go through the lengthy send back process for this display model drone (literally says display model on the side of it)
2023-3-1
Use props
Nixd_photos
lvl.1

Australia

i Should mention, i have already tried DJI assistant software on windows, and the process seems to be working except it takes longer than the battery lasts. The process is roughly half way through by the time the battery goes flat
2023-3-1
Use props
Nixd_photos
lvl.1

Australia

Please ignore and or delete this thread. Problem is now solved!
2023-3-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. We're glad that you already managed to isolate the issue that you experienced. Should you have any further inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-3-2
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Nixd_photos Posted at 3-2 00:29
Please ignore and or delete this thread. Problem is now solved!

HOW DID YOU SOLVE THE PROBLEM!!!!??
2023-3-2
Use props
Nixd_photos
lvl.1

Australia

Mobilehomer Posted at 3-2 07:35
HOW DID YOU SOLVE THE PROBLEM!!!!??

I'm not sure if i'm allowed to mention here, but a third party app allowed me to flash the firmware!
2023-3-2
Use props
djiuser_0kM168YdsIpb
New
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-2 00:37
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. We're glad that you already managed to isolate the issue that you experienced. Should you have any further inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.

An air2s demo unit was given to me that had never been used. I activated it and it indicated the 09.09.0903 firmware needed to be updated. I tried downgrading it to the current firmware on a PC. The process appeared be working but can’t complete within a full charged battery. I saw a similar post but the person used a 3rd party to flash the firmware.
Is this something you can help me with?
2023-6-5
Use props
jch98
New
United States

djiuser_0kM168YdsIpb Posted at 6-5 11:59
An air2s demo unit was given to me that had never been used. I activated it and it indicated the 09.09.0903 firmware needed to be updated. I tried downgrading it to the current firmware on a PC. The process appeared be working but can’t complete within a full charged battery. I saw a similar post but the person used a 3rd party to flash the firmware.

this issue has not been resolved,
2023-6-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_0kM168YdsIpb Posted at 6-5 11:59
An air2s demo unit was given to me that had never been used. I activated it and it indicated the 09.09.0903 firmware needed to be updated. I tried downgrading it to the current firmware on a PC. The process appeared be working but can’t complete within a full charged battery. I saw a similar post but the person used a 3rd party to flash the firmware.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please take a screenshot of the error message so w can check it further? In addition, did you use the DJI Assistant 2 software to update/refresh the firmware of the aircraft? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-8
Use props
djiuser_55Z0g0LH0m0G
New

Canada

I am also facing same issue. How to reset it completely in order to update the right firmware
3-17 09:23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_55Z0g0LH0m0G Posted at 3-17 09:23
I am also facing same issue. How to reset it completely in order to update the right firmware

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. May I please ask what specific DJI drone are you using? Also, please attach the screenshot showing the error message here so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.
3-17 22:51
Use props
djiuser_BbFUPqlEjSoe
New

Canada

Nixd_photos Posted at 2023-3-2 16:13
I'm not sure if i'm allowed to mention here, but a third party app allowed me to flash the firmware!

can you please let me know i’m having same issue , don’t know how to fix , please email me on shailen6882@gmail.com for that third party app.
3-24 00:00
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_BbFUPqlEjSoe Posted at 3-24 00:00
can you please let me know i’m having same issue , don’t know how to fix , please email me on shailen6882@gmail.com for that third party app.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry if you are having issues with your unit. Please tell us what specific DJI product are you using. Also, can you confirm if you also received the error code 30224? We will wait for your response and rest assured that we will respond to you in a timely manner. Thank you for your cooperation.
3-31 04:59
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules