DJI Mavic 3E/3T Release Notes (04/28/2024)
18523 134 2023-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13381447 ft
  • >>>
United States

Has anyone found out how to use the new "Smart lowlight mode"..? I'm not sure what this is even referring to or why it's limited to only waypoint fixed gimbal angle missions. I'd love to have a way to do an Area Route flight but have it come to a complete stop to take every photo. That way the shutter speed could be slowed down a lot for creating nighttime models.
4-10 16:14
Use props
Axelz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3427999 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just a note that there is a new firmware out today 11/4/24 which is stated to resolve the issue when mapping in the southern hemisphere, which was apparently an issue with the last release a four days earlier causing the drone to fly North when using in that area. 'Fixed issue: DJI Pilot 2 failed to create flight routes when performing Mapping tasks in the Southern
Hemisphere'
4-11 08:33
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Bryan Fernandez Posted at 4-10 02:59
Hi DJI Gamora,

1) Yes, I am located in the Southern Hemisphere. Here is the location of the area we are trying to map:  Lon: 71°40'50.43"W, Lat:  13°28'55.39"S

Thank you for confirming, Bryan. Please check my DM. Thank you.
4-12 00:37
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Yordi C Posted at 4-10 06:15
Hi Gamora
1. I am located in Southerm Hemisphere  -11.813966, -77.137206
2. Yes, this problem exist in the planning of all area routes and strip routes.

Thank you for confirming as well, Yordi. Please check my DM. Thank you.
4-12 00:37
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Axelz Posted at 4-11 08:33
Just a note that there is a new firmware out today 11/4/24 which is stated to resolve the issue when mapping in the southern hemisphere, which was apparently an issue with the last release a four days earlier causing the drone to fly North when using in that area. 'Fixed issue: DJI Pilot 2 failed to create flight routes when performing Mapping tasks in the Southern
Hemisphere'

Hi there. Yes, the new update was to fix the issue of performing Mapping tasks in the Southern Hemisphere. If the issue persists after the update, please don't hesitate to reach us.
4-12 00:40
Use props
Patrik_Germany
New
Flight distance : 36496 ft
Romania

I like it. Thx
4-12 00:40
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
Flight distance : 5092024 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice improvements.
4-13 15:12
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Johnnokomis Posted at 2023-3-10 21:44
When will DJI improve planning a mapping mission? Pilot 2 is so frustrating everytime I go to plan a new mapping route.

TLDR - Not my video but this guy knows what I'm saying. https://youtu.be/4w1buziGGOU

I can't understand why this isn't corrected.
4-13 15:55
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

So nobody at DJI can comment on this new smart lowlight waypoint mission mode? Or give more information on what is behind any smart lowlight mode? Is this just another spec sheet marketing term that means nothing? Because in the Users Manual it states: Large 3.3 μm pixels that, together with Smart Low-Light Photo, offer significantly improved performance in dim conditions.
So please can anyone tell me what exactly is Smart Low-Light Photo..?
4-13 16:05
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

nt8oiNTciYhI Posted at 2023-3-30 12:07
Another vote for manual white balance.

You can dial in your white balance according to this DJI video along with lots of great new features here.
4-13 17:12
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

The video from DJI really explains these updates. They are great.

4-13 17:19
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU!
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1638323 ft
United States

Did they fix the map zooming thing? I think it used to zoom way out when switching to the map or something... IDK I never updated the firmware for about a year now because of the issues DJI have INTRODUCED into their FW updates.

I guess my question really is: Overall, should I update?
4-14 08:31
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

We've seen this same description since the M3E was released. Across countless DJI re-sellers
The DJI Mavic 3E and DJI Mavic 3T drones have an intelligent low-light mode that improves visibility in low light conditions. The drones have 3.3μm pixels on their wide camera and Smart Low-Light Photo, which work together to improve performance in dim conditions.

Now a new mission type targeting low light conditions is made available, but when it comes to finding information about either one of them nobody at DJI can even say what it is..?
4-15 17:11
Use props
Timiii
lvl.1
  • >>>
Russia

After updating to firmware 02.01.0322 or 02.01.0319.
Now the message service not available in this area!!!
And what should I do with him now?
4-19 03:22
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Version 9 to 9.2 signifies a minor update but added Slope Route. Added Live Mission Recording for linear route.
Added support for Custom Break Points. Added Smart Low-Light mode for waypoint route. Added Vision Assist. Added AR RTH Route and AR Landing Point. Added White Balance. Adjusted product software service areas. Custom settings for Enhanced Transmission. Optimized the logic of Smart RTH. Optimized the UI. Plus much more.

Version 10 Update: Added RID in some areas.

Who's naming these versions..? 10 should have been a big deal but it's nothing. Think about it, Apple skipped the iPhone 9 and went straight to iPhone X because of this. Microsoft skipped Windows 9 and went straight to Windows 10 to build the hype. DJI's like "woo version 10 fixed some bugs.."
4-29 18:13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules