warranty claim
1248 11 2023-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BoozingBearMan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 75810 ft
Indonesia

Hi, so one of my motor on my dji mini se is stuck and claimed my warranty trough DJI Indonesia(Under TAM indonesia), they said that they will replace the whole craft and the unit will be sent from dji china, just wondering does anyone have any experience on claiming warranty? how long it will take for my replacement to come?
2023-3-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. The actual speed depends on the delivery and customs clearance. However, the Repair Service will be completed within 5 working days after DJI receives your product (if data analysis is required, it takes about additional 3 working days). Would you please tell us the Serial Number? We will keep an eye on your case, please let us know if you have any questions.
2023-3-2
Use props
BoozingBearMan
lvl.2
Indonesia

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-2 03:44
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. The actual speed depends on the delivery and customs clearance. However, the Repair Service will be completed within 5 working days after DJI receives your product (if data analysis is required, it takes about additional 3 working days). DJI will send you an email notification once the product is shipped.Would you please tell us the Serial Number? We will keep an eye on your case, please let us know if you have any questions.

4GMSJ1D00301TL yes please tell me the progress
2023-3-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

BoozingBearMan Posted at 3-2 05:19
4GMSJ1D00301TL yes please tell me the progress

Thank you. You may contact your dealer and get updates and details.
2023-3-2
Use props
BoozingBearMan
lvl.2
Indonesia

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-2 07:09
Thank you. You may contact your dealer and get updates and details.

can you update me on the claim? my dealer cant tell how long it will take
2023-3-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

BoozingBearMan Posted at 3-2 08:03
can you update me on the claim? my dealer cant tell how long it will take

From our side, we did not find a case registered on the SN you provided so we can not tell you the update. We can only recommend you contact your dealer and have more updates on the warranty claim. Also, please confirm the case number with your dealer. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-3-4
Use props
BoozingBearMan
lvl.2
Indonesia

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-4 23:50
From our side, we did not find a case registered on the SN you provided so we can not tell you the update. We can only recommend you contact your dealer and have more updates on the warranty claim. Also, please confirm the case number with your dealer. Thank you for your understanding.

its been 2 months since i claim the warranty, is there any update on my SN?
2023-3-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

BoozingBearMan Posted at 3-20 18:55
its been 2 months since i claim the warranty, is there any update on my SN?

Sorry for the late response. May we know which dealer you contacted to claim the warranty services? We will confirm with our teams.
Also, please leave your contact method (Phone number and email address) to us in PM.
Thanks!
2023-3-20
Use props
BoozingBearMan
lvl.2
Indonesia

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-20 20:10
Sorry for the late response. May we know which dealer you contacted to claim the warranty services? We will confirm with our teams.
Also, please leave your contact method (Phone number and email address) to us in PM.
Thanks!

its trough TAM indonesia, you can contact me trough my email nicholasjo0212@gmail.com
2023-3-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

BoozingBearMan Posted at 3-20 20:14
its trough TAM indonesia, you can contact me trough my email

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ... mp;from=footerWould you please tell us the full name of the dealer so that we can confirm with our teams in a quicker manner?
You can search it on the link above.
2023-3-20
Use props
djiuser_cIORiFwa6gNZ
New
Flight distance : 129596 ft
Iceland

Hi there im trying to claim the warranty on my mavic 3 classic í was hovering the drone waiting on the gps to lock on then the drone started to go forward and little to the left and then hit a pole and full speed to a wall and broke the gimbal arm and the drone was not responding to controller i was not able to counter steer it frome the pool and there was no wind or nothing not the first time the drone did this first time í lasted just sort time and I was able to control it with the gps on but the second time not so lucky but dji won't clame the warranty because off weak gps signal the drone is 2 months old
2023-3-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_cIORiFwa6gNZ Posted at 3-26 02:27
Hi there im trying to claim the warranty on my mavic 3 classic í was hovering the drone waiting on the gps to lock on then the drone started to go forward and little to the left and then hit a pole and full speed to a wall and broke the gimbal arm and the drone was not responding to controller i was not able to counter steer it frome the pool and there was no wind or nothing not the first time the drone did this first time í lasted just sort time and I was able to control it with the gps on but the second time not so lucky but dji won't clame the warranty because off weak gps signal the drone is 2 months old

Hi there, we feel sorry for the accident that happened to your drone, we understand that must be frustrated.
Kindly note that if the drone is flying in a place with a weak GPS signal, and when the vision systems are unavailable, the drone will enter ATTI mode, The drone can not hover in place in this case and will be affected by the surroundings easily. You may refer to page 17 of the manual.
Therefore, please power on the drone, wait for the drone to receive a decent GPS signal before takeoff.
Regarding your case, we noticed that the case is solved and the drone is now on its way back to you, hope you will receive it soon. If you have any further concerns, please feel free to let me know, I will do my best to help.

2023-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules