Body Shell Differences
1253 4 2023-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scon66
New

United Kingdom

Hi, Thanks for allowing me to join this forum.
Have recently been given a Phantom 4 Standard which has been crashed, looking for spare parts (very difficult), I can find lots of bottom shells for Pro V2 but I am struggling to find a bottom shell for this model (standard).
My question is there a difference between the two models regarding the shells?
Thank you in advance for any help.

2023-3-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the incident that happened on your unit. We highly recommend sending the damaged unit for us to perform diagnostics and repair for your unit as we don't have any assurance that the unit will work as normal if you perform a DIY repair on the drone. You may contact our team at https://www.dji.com/support for us to help you send the unit to us. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-3-2
Use props
scon66
New

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-2 20:09
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the incident that happened on your unit. We highly recommend sending the damaged unit for us to perform diagnostics and repair for your unit as we don't have any assurance that the unit will work as normal if you perform a DIY repair on the drone. You may contact our team at https://www.dji.com/support for us to help you send the unit to us. Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you for your response.
2023-3-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

scon66 Posted at 3-3 05:01

You are most welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-3-4
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

scon66 Posted at 3-3 05:01

Aloha scon,

Paladin has the right response.   Each version of the P4 series has a different sensor suite and each suite has different shell housings and shrouding.  Then there is the possibility of damage from the crash.

Good luck!  Take care and be safe!

Aloha and Drone On!
2023-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules