DJI mini 3 pro, delete logs on dji assistant app
2113 4 2023-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
newuser123
New

United States

Hello, community,

I have a DJI mini 3 pro, I need help as to how to delete the log on DJI Assistant 2 on the laptop, or how to factory reset.

I connected my drone to DJI Assistant 2 on the laptop but I do not see any option for resetting or reverting the firmware.

Thank you.
2023-3-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, we don't have the option to delete the flight logs showing on DJI Assistant 2 also we don't have the option to do a factory reset. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-3-2
Use props
newuser123
New

United States

Thank you. So what would happen if the next person who receives my drone uses it and find all my logs? Would it not mean they can download and get all my personal information?
Even without logging in, I can see all logs on dji assistant 2 and download them, this would mean that the next person can see the logs as well. Is there a way where I can do a firmware downgrade or something which can help with this issue?

Is there any other option from DJI to protect personal data?
2023-3-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

newuser123 Posted at 3-2 20:13
Thank you. So what would happen if the next person who receives my drone uses it and find all my logs? Would it not mean they can download and get all my personal information?
Even without logging in, I can see all logs on dji assistant 2 and download them, this would mean that the next person can see the logs as well. Is there a way where I can do a firmware downgrade or something which can help with this issue?

Hi there. Based on actual conditions, previous firmware versions are removed from the server. The firmware cannot be downgraded to a removed version. We apologize for the inconvenience. Rest assured that all flight data are encrypted and cannot be decrypted by any users aside from DJI. This is to ensure security and protection. We appreciate your understanding. Have a nice day.
2023-3-2
Use props
amastrolorenzo
New

Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-3-2 21:37
Hi there. Based on actual conditions, previous firmware versions are removed from the server. The firmware cannot be downgraded to a removed version. We apologize for the inconvenience. Rest assured that all flight data are encrypted and cannot be decrypted by any users aside from DJI. This is to ensure security and protection. We appreciate your understanding. Have a nice day.

Completely illegal. Remaining in possession and using personal data without consent and not giving an opportunity to delete it is contrary to GDPR regulations. Encrypted or not you are using data that is not yours. Info are encrypted for your security but I must have the ability to delete my personal information. This is my choice not yours.
2-5 09:28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules