DJI Mavic 2 Pro Go 4 app 4.3.54 Samsung T500 Android 12
915 10 2023-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Enki Anunnaki
lvl.1
Flight distance : 482910 ft
United States

I have a DJI Mavic 2 Pro and a Samsung T500 Android 12. I am trying to run  the Go 4 app version 4.3.54. It tries to load but crashes. Please help!
2023-3-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Enki Anunnaki. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we ask if you have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? If not yet, kindly do so. You may reinstall the app from this link. If it still fails, please post a short screen recording for further checking. Please keep us updated. We appreciate your cooperation. Have a nice day.
2023-3-2
Use props
Enki Anunnaki
lvl.1
United States

I followed your instructions. The Go 4 app changes screen  orientation then  returns  to  the  desktop. Please the   video  I attached to  the  email  reply. The forum  does not accept  MPG  
2023-3-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Enki Anunnaki Posted at 3-2 23:37
I followed your instructions. The Go 4 app changes screen  orientation then  returns  to  the  desktop. Please the   video  I attached to  the  email  reply. The forum  does not accept  MPG

Thank you for your response and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please upload the video to Google drive or Youtube then send the link here so we can check? If you sent an email to us with the video, kindly please provide us with the ticket number so we can check it here on our end. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-3
Use props
Enki Anunnaki
lvl.1
United States

Video of DJI Go4 crashing    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mPD7QU4W0375xYlW5J8ZCPVEaRiKuv7G/view?usp=sharing

2023-3-4
Use props
Enki Anunnaki
lvl.1
United States

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mPD7QU4W0375xYlW5J8ZCPVEaRiKuv7G/view?usp=sharing
2023-3-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Enki Anunnaki Posted at 3-4 00:22
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mPD7QU4W0375xYlW5J8ZCPVEaRiKuv7G/view?usp=sharing

We're sorry, but the link cannot be accessed. It appears that the permission to access it is not modified. Kindly change and allow others to view them, or you may upload the video on this link instead. Thank you.
2023-3-5
Use props
Enki Anunnaki
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-5 19:39
We're sorry, but the link cannot be accessed. It appears that the permission to access it is not modified. Kindly change and allow others to view them, or you may upload the video on this link instead. Thank you.

The file has been uploaded to the link you provided.
2023-3-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Enki Anunnaki Posted at 3-9 10:56
The file has been uploaded to the link you provided.

Hi there. We were able to check the video. Kindly double-check if the device's auto-rotate function is enabled. If not and the app still changes orientation and crashes, please let us know. Also, have you tried using another mobile phone to see if the same issue is observed? Thank you.
2023-3-10
Use props
Enki Anunnaki
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-10 23:50
Hi there. We were able to check the video. Kindly double-check if the device's auto-rotate function is enabled. If not and the app still changes orientation and crashes, please let us know. Also, have you tried using another mobile phone to see if the same issue is observed? Thank you.

Thank you, I tried a second device and it worked. I also performed a factory reset on the T500 and it now works. Must have been a software conflict.
2023-3-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Enki Anunnaki Posted at 3-13 18:38
Thank you, I tried a second device and it worked. I also performed a factory reset on the T500 and it now works. Must have been a software conflict.

Thanks for the update. We're glad to know that issue has been resolved. Please reach us back here should you have any other concerns. Thank you.
2023-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules