Lost or scratched of Ground control station Serial number
1326 3 2023-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ali2425
lvl.1

United States

Hi, I have brought DJI Mavic Air before 4 years and need to re-register in another country. I need Pilot or Ground Station Station serial number which is scratched of from the remote control of my drone . What is another way to find Ground control station serial number in the dji app or some other place. I can only see last 5 digits of my serial numbers on the remote controler. Thnaks
2023-3-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, you can contact the drone to the remote controller and then check the serial number of the drone and remote controller on DJI Go 4. Please go to Settings-General Settings-About to check the serial numbers.
2023-3-3
Use props
ali2425
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-3 18:52
Hi there, you can contact the drone to the remote controller and then check the serial number of the drone and remote controller on DJI Go 4. Please go to Settings-General Settings-About to check the serial numbers.

Hi thanks ' I tried It on the App but in gon App It does not shows the Serial NO of my Remote control. g tried quite few time. I don't know If there is any Particular way to find the Sr No while connecting the App with the remote control and the drone.
is there any other alternative ?
2023-3-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ali2425 Posted at 3-8 17:11
Hi thanks ' I tried It on the App but in gon App It does not shows the Serial NO of my Remote control. g tried quite few time. I don't know If there is any Particular way to find the Sr No while connecting the App with the remote control and the drone.
is there any other alternative ?

May we confirm that you have installed the latest DJI GO 4 APP from our website?
Here is the ink:
https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-air
Please pair the drone with the remote controller and check again referring to the DJI Mindy's post.
If you still can not find the serial number, please screenshot or record a video for us.
Thank you in advance.
2023-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules