671 12 2023-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MaCJaX
lvl.4
Flight distance : 444193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello, I accidentally created another account on a new purchase of a Mavic Mini 2 and now it shows up on the wrong account. My email addres was off by 1 letter when I signed into the DJI app and I guess it created an account instead of telling me the account doesn't exist ? I have unbined the Mini 2 and it's now it bound to the correct account but it's not showing up. I should have two Mavic Mini 2 icons under my name. My question is, can I get it moved to the proper account ? I have access to both accounts as I created them both obvisouly.

I also purchased a new, unactivated Avata and that is not showing up either on this account. I activated it and also purchsed the fly away coverage for it and the icon isn't showing up. Any ideas why ?
2023-3-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may I confirm if you're referring to the icons of your forum profile? If so, could you please provide us with the serial numbers of your drones for further confirmation?
2023-3-3
Use props
MaCJaX
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Hi Mindy, thank you for the reply. Yes, looking to get the drone image under my profile. Here are the serial numbers:

Avata = 1581F4QWD227B002D1M7

Mini 2 #1 = 3Q4CJCU3A3M5LQ
Mini 2 #2 = 3Q43K3B00SJ036

2023-3-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

MaCJaX Posted at 3-4 12:22
Hi Mindy, thank you for the reply. Yes, looking to get the drone image under my profile. Here are the serial numbers:

Avata = 1581F4QWD227B002D1M7

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We check that the first letter of an email address(DJI Account) that is bound to the second DJI Mini 2 and DJI Avata is different from the first DJI Mini 2. May we have a screenshot of the bound account of both DJI Mini 2 and DJI Avata?
2023-3-4
Use props
MaCJaX
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Hi Wanda ! I have attached a picture here. I only added 1 Mini 2 by accident to the other account as you can see in the photo. The Avata I bound to this account but it's not showing up on here. Thanks !!
2023-3-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

MaCJaX Posted at 3-5 02:19
Hi Wanda ! I have attached a picture here. I only added 1 Mini 2 by accident to the other account as you can see in the photo. The Avata I bound to this account but it's not showing up on here. Thanks !!
[view_image]

May we double confirm you want to display the avatars of the second DJI Mini2 and DJI Avata on your profile or want to bind all your device to one DJI account?
2023-3-5
Use props
MaCJaX
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Hi. I have already moved and bind the Mini 2 to this account and the Avata was always bind to this account.  I would like to just get them their avatar displayed here, on this account. Thank you !
2023-3-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MaCJaX Posted at 3-5 09:42
Hi. I have already moved and bind the Mini 2 to this account and the Avata was always bind to this account.  I would like to just get them their avatar displayed here, on this account. Thank you !

Okay, we will forward your request to the corresponding team to the corresponding team for further assistance.
2023-3-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MaCJaX Posted at 3-5 09:42
Hi. I have already moved and bind the Mini 2 to this account and the Avata was always bind to this account.  I would like to just get them their avatar displayed here, on this account. Thank you !

Hi there, the Avata icon has been added. Please note that one model can only be added once under a profile.
2023-3-6
Use props
MaCJaX
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Thank you very much !
2023-3-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MaCJaX Posted at 3-6 16:21
Thank you very much !

You're welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2023-3-6
Use props
MaCJaX
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-6 17:49
You're welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.

Hi. Actually, yes. I see the Avata blue box now but why no icon ?
2023-3-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

MaCJaX Posted at 3-7 20:50
Hi. Actually, yes. I see the Avata blue box now but why no icon ?

We have forwarded the issue to our teams. They will check and correct it as soon as possible.
2023-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules