1064 13 2023-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elephant Apocalypse
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6336594 ft
  • >>>
United States

google view fromn incident smooth flight until, POW random jerk out of the blue into the ground battery read 0 percent sigh...
2023-3-3
Use props
Elephant Apocalypse
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Starting to wonder if flying DJI is causing more stress than joy
2023-3-3
Use props
djiuser_SAZShCThOQeM
lvl.3
Flight distance : 274636 ft
  • >>>
Trinidad and Tobago

What did they say?
2023-3-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Elephant Apocalypse. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. May we ask if you were able to retrieve the drone?
2023-3-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ouch, sorry to see that.  
2023-3-4
Use props
Nitro-Tom
lvl.3
Flight distance : 403133 ft
United States

Man that a bummer. After recovery were you able to tell what happened? Maybe broken prop? looks like the right side just quit.........Gyro failue?
2023-3-4
Use props
Elephant Apocalypse
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-4 01:29
Hi, Elephant Apocalypse. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. May we ask if you were able to retrieve the drone?

aside from the area being fenced off, I know where it is, have to see if theres an opening for me to get it. was considering doing some night op with nightvision but as of now nope.
2023-3-4
Use props
Elephant Apocalypse
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Nitro-Tom Posted at 3-4 05:55
Man that a bummer. After recovery were you able to tell what happened? Maybe broken prop? looks like the right side just quit.........Gyro failue?

Yea most of my FPV crashes in the past are always front right arm issue, wouldn't surprise me if this is the same. gonna see if I can get the drone somehow should attach a device to my mavic 2 as a rescue drone lol
2023-3-4
Use props
fans17c4995b
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18832116 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just jump over
2023-3-4
Use props
Elephant Apocalypse
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

While I admire the teenage rebellion of just “jump over the fence” now days we have laws like no tresspassing, etc,…. I figure why bother bolt cutters, knipex cobolt cutters staple name in “if it fits, it cuts” lol
2023-3-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Elephant Apocalypse Posted at 3-4 09:28
aside from the area being fenced off, I know where it is, have to see if theres an opening for me to get it. was considering doing some night op with nightvision but as of now nope.

Hi, Elephant Apocalypse. Thank you for the reply. Once the drone has been retrieved, we recommend that you send your drone back to us for further diagnosis and analysis of what happened. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. If the unit is still within warranty, the data analysis would be free.  Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-4
Use props
Elephant Apocalypse
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-4 19:37
Hi, Elephant Apocalypse. Thank you for the reply. Once the drone has been retrieved, we recommend that you send your drone back to us for further diagnosis and analysis of what happened. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. If the unit is still within warranty, the data analysis would be free.  Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Pretty sure its lost as in unretrievable; only thing I have are logs on goggles
2023-3-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Elephant Apocalypse Posted at 3-5 11:54
Pretty sure its lost as in unretrievable; only thing I have are logs on goggles

Hi, Elephant Apocalypse. We're sorry about that. If that will be the case, please create a flyaway case from the same link above. Kindly see the image below to see what to click:

If you need assistance with creating a ticket or with the case update, you may contact DJI support at (https://www.dji.com/support).  Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-3-5
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27904331 ft
  • >>>
Germany

2023-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules