Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Avata is the most dangerous drone ever use
11562 326 2023-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans204b8f27
lvl.3
Germany

Blériot53 Posted at 3-6 09:18
You can get a rough idea from an individual's published flight distance, and DJI award a "Rank".
The latter however is only an indication of how many posts and/or replies to the forum the individual has made.

That's why my grilfriend knows so much about cars.
2023-3-6
Use props
Luca Rubino
lvl.4
Flight distance : 711512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-6 03:37
I mean, you can contact our online chat support or email support to apply for data analysis or export the data for us to analyze the issue.

I already sent it
2023-3-6
Use props
Luca Rubino
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

HDPS Posted at 3-6 20:38
Flight distance is by far flawed to decide if a guy is a PILOT or just a recreational flier taking bird photos.

I have no idea what DJI uses to track flying distance. For example, I have put tons of miles between my 6 DJI drones, but it seems like it only records my Phantom 4 Pro flight distance, which I am not flying that much lately. I also have 4 other drones using Betaflight and flying Acro, which most DJI pilots have no idea about. Anyone who only flies with DJI drones, with all the technology helping them actually fly, would crash within the first 5 seconds of flying a drone by themselves without GPS, Compass, sensors and all DJI programing.

Excatly. I already have other drones with Betaflight. BNF and other built by myself.
I fly acro, And why a Mavic pilot should talk about FPV drones while he never flown in acro mode?

2023-3-6
Use props
Luca Rubino
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

You can get a rough idea from an individual's published flight distance, and DJI award a "Rank".
The latter however is only an indication of how many posts and/or replies to the forum the individual has made.

Because I fly with FPV drone with Betaflight or INAV drones.
Remember when I said you don't know anything about FPV world? Another proof.
You could fly a billion of miles or hours with a Mavic, but you are going to crash in 5 seconds flying in acro mode.
But as another user said. stop trolling.
2023-3-6
Use props
Luca Rubino
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

The latter however is only an indication of how many posts and/or replies to the forum the individual has made.

Let's do a FPV race in Liftoff or Velocidrone?
Let's see which is the better FPV pilot between you and I?
2023-3-6
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Luca Rubino Posted at 3-6 23:35

In kindergarten simulator it is certain that you must be the best.
It's okay, it's humor, relax!

Otherwise you will tell us what DJI says about the log you sent.
This kind of thing happened to me with FC CC3D. Scary.
2023-3-6
Use props
Luca Rubino
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

LV_Forestry Posted at 3-6 23:56
In kindergarten simulator it is certain that you must be the best.
It's okay, it's humor, relax!

When DJI is going to reply I could tell you something.

Because we live far away from each other. If not, I would like to see him flying an FPV drone in reality. It must be so funny. I think it would be interesting see him trying to arm a drone with pre-arm enabled.

2023-3-7
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Latvia

Luca Rubino Posted at 3-7 00:03
When DJI is going to reply I could tell you something.

Because we live far away from each other. If not, I would like to see him flying an FPV drone in reality. It must be so funny. I think it would be interesting see him trying to arm a drone with pre-arm enabled.

Everyone has their own experience and opinion. Questioning the capabilities of an operator because he doesn't share the same opinion is a bit extreme. It is certain that someone who is used to the stabilization system of DJI drones will have a hard time at first with a pure FPV. But try to remember when you started. I doubt you know how. You too went through the 5 second flight.

So okay, let's calm down, we'll see what DJI says. Because in this case, beyond the fact that it was your action that caused the drone to hit the ground, it is DJI who is responsible for the attitude of its drones. It may be a fault in a component such as the IMU. As this may be an error in the algorithm. Not being able to turn off the engine is really problematic.

I didn't read the whole thread I stopped when people with different opinions started to be called a troll. Have you flown the drone since? If so, what is his behavior?
2023-3-7
Use props
Luca Rubino
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

LV_Forestry Posted at 3-7 00:12
Everyone has their own experience and opinion. Questioning the capabilities of an operator because he doesn't share the same opinion is a bit extreme. It is certain that someone who is used to the stabilization system of DJI drones will have a hard time at first with a pure FPV. But try to remember when you started. I doubt you know how. You too went through the 5 second flight.

So okay, let's calm down, we'll see what DJI says. Because in this case, beyond the fact that it was your action that caused the drone to hit the ground, it is DJI who is responsible for the attitude of its drones. It may be a fault in a component such as the IMU. As this may be an error in the algorithm. Not being able to turn off the engine is really problematic.

When I started, I don't arguing with other FPV pilots. I remember this, i wasnt trying to contradicting them.
And even now I don't do it with those who are more experienced than me. That is people I contacted and showed data and videos. And all are unanimous

In my experience, DJI is unlikely to admit anything. They has also been silent on the yaw issue until they "fixed". They didn't fix it at all.
They didn't admit the fogging problem on the M3P, except they fixed it on the M3
2023-3-7
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Latvia

Luca Rubino Posted at 3-7 00:17
When I started, I don't arguing with other FPV pilots. I remember this, i wasnt trying to contradicting them.
And even now I don't do it with those who are more experienced than me. That is people I contacted and showed data and videos. And all are unanimous

I also don't expect DJI to announce a major flaw in the algorithm, but they may take it under warranty to change the FC.
2023-3-7
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans204b8f27 Posted at 3-6 22:47
That's why my grilfriend knows so much about cars.

Better hope she doesn't read that, or she may become your EX
2023-3-7
Use props
Luca Rubino
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

LV_Forestry Posted at 3-7 00:21
I also don't expect DJI to announce a major flaw in the algorithm, but they may take it under warranty to change the FC.

Yes, but I'm not the only one. So, it isn't the FC defected. There is a bug in the software.
There are a lot of example out there. It also occurred to very expert FPV pilot (Beriot....listen it).
And in certain case they lose control for few seconds, but maybe, in my case, since it keeps hitting branches when it wasn't under my control, it extended this time. And this is dangerous as me and other users say.
2023-3-7
Use props
Max90payneFPV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2832844 ft
Italy

HI !!

I have been piloting FPV drones built by me for 6 years (freestyle, long range, whoop) I use BF,INAV and KISS !!! Unfortunately talking about FPV drones with a person who flies only with Mavic is impossible !! You're just wasting your time!!

For those who fly only with the Mavic, bumping and falling is FORBIDDEN. In FPV flight, as you well know, even doing cine with a whoop it is completely normal to bump and fall.

Luckily my Avata works very well (it must be said that I haven't crashed after more than 40 flights so far) but it is clear that there is some problem in the light of what is happening.

But I have to make some clarifications:

- Watching some videos of users (it's not your case) you can clearly see that they are inexperienced pilots and some problems can be traced back to piloting errors;

- The fact that an FPV drone hitting an obstacle responds in a nervous and anomalous way could also be there but it certainly shouldn't go crazy as AVATA would seem to do.

- The possibility of being able to DISARM and SWITCH OFF the motors ALWAYS in any flight condition is the basic rule of safety in FPV flight !!!

The pilot MUST ALWAYS be able to do this and ANYWAY there are no excuses!!

The input that comes from the pilot must always be done by the drone !!

There's no excuse that it's a serious error in Avata's FC programming and DJI needs to fix it.

- I think the problem is related to the fact that even if you fly in manual mode (acro) once you suffer an Avata impact you automatically go back to N mode and then try to stabilize and gain altitude as if the RTH routine was starting!!

This is completely wrong!! If in M mode Avata should hit something it should still leave total control to the pilot!!

- For those who don't know anything about FPV I recommend to SHUT UP and keep flying and commenting only Mavic related issues!!

Just to give an example (I'm talking to dear Blériot53) with my 5" Freestyle build traveling at 100 Km/h if I take a branch I can still recover my drone after the correction that the FC makes to compensate for the impact.. ..if you are good you can do it....

Otherwise you disarm and shut down the engines.....and then hope you can recover the drone.

Certainly, however, the drone does not go crazy !!!

Dear Luca, don't waste time discussing the FPV flight with incompetent people......

Greetings
2023-3-7
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Luca Rubino Posted at 3-6 23:35

Now who's trolling who  
Practise what you preach.
2023-3-7
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Latvia

Luca Rubino Posted at 3-7 00:27
Yes, but I'm not the only one. So, it isn't the FC defected. There is a bug in the software.
There are a lot of example out there. It also occurred to very expert FPV pilot (Beriot....listen it).
And in certain case they lose control for few seconds, but maybe, in my case, since it keeps hitting branches when it wasn't under my control, it extended this time. And this is dangerous as me and other users say.

I don't know. I assume you followed the steps below and it didn't work. If so, it should show on the flight log. DJI will draw the consequences, and the actions to be taken.

AVAmidflight.JPG
2023-3-7
Use props
Luca Rubino
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

Max90payneFPV Posted at 3-7 00:29
HI !!

I have been piloting FPV drones built by me for 6 years (freestyle, long range, whoop) I use BF,INAV and KISS !!! Unfortunately talking about FPV drones with a person who flies only with Mavic is impossible !! You're just wasting your time!!

Thanks,
I totally agree with you. And you did a very detailed explanation
2023-3-7
Use props
Max90payneFPV
lvl.4
Italy

LV_Forestry Posted at 3-7 00:34
I don't know. I assume you followed the steps below and it didn't work. If so, it should show on the flight log. DJI will draw the consequences, and the actions to be taken.

[view_image]

HI !!

We all know that there is this function in Avata as in DJI FPV !!

The problem that with Avata it DOES NOT WORK following a sharp impact !!

I don't think it's that hard to understand!!

So DJI needs to fix the problem…
2023-3-7
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Latvia

Max90payneFPV Posted at 3-7 00:39
HI !!

We all know that there is this function in Avata as in DJI FPV !!

grandpa-simpson-cloud.gif
2023-3-7
Use props
Max90payneFPV
lvl.4
Italy

HI !!

Don't be offended but I think we can all read a manual....although sadly many don't.

I assume that in this forum there are pilots with patents and flying experience behind them....

So that the discussions made assume that everyone has read the drone manual and knows perfectly what they are using.

Otherwise we cannot talk about pilots.

Greetings
2023-3-7
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Latvia

Max90payneFPV Posted at 3-7 00:49
HI !!

Don't be offended but I think we can all read a manual....although sadly many don't.

I don't feel offended at all, you're just a text on a screen.

If I put a screenshot of the manual it is so that any user who arrives on this thread can understand where we are without having to read all the hateful comments.

This is a public forum. There are users of all levels, with different experiences and opinions. And fortunately ! otherwise it will be very monotonous.

So the "Shut up" and other derogatory comments you can keep them. You are free to create your own forum for FPV professionals with a mandatory exam on "Liftoff or Velocidrone" to ensure that the level of your interlocutors meets your requirements.

2023-3-7
Use props
Max90payneFPV
lvl.4
Italy

LV_Forestry Posted at 3-7 00:56
I don't feel offended at all, you're just a text on a screen.

If I put a screenshot of the manual it is so that any user who arrives on this thread can understand where we are without having to read all the hateful comments.

HI !!

Why could those who use only MAVIC offend and question those who use Avata and other FPV drones?

Usually it would be good practice to keep quiet if you don't have experience and expertise on something.

Unfortunately I have never used and will use such video games to learn to fly, I am completely against it.

As well as the painful DJI application for Avata.....

I only use drones and lipo....and a lot of practice flying.

Greetings
2023-3-7
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Latvia

Max90payneFPV Posted at 3-7 01:06
HI !!

Why could those who use only MAVIC offend and question those who use Avata and other FPV drones?

Well ok good
2023-3-7
Use props
Max90payneFPV
lvl.4
Italy

I don't want to offend anyone and everyone is free to express their opinions but I can't stand DJI fanboys!!

Why continue to defend DJI on this AVATA issue at any cost?

Also having no experience flying with AVATA and any other FPV drone?

Of course 98% of drone accidents are the fault of the pilots....but this does not exclude that there may be a real problem with some Avata units.

I repeat flying with a Mavic is not flying like Avata.

If DJI classifies AVATA as an FPV drone with the possibility of full manual acro flight then I as a pilot expect it to behave like all FPV drones in that mode.

Otherwise DJI has the obligation to inform the pilots that if avata were to hit the ground or other in manual mode, it could go crazy and no longer respond to the pilot's commands.

I also wanted to say that I love DJI and in fact I use their products also on my FPV builds.
2023-3-7
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

Max90payneFPV Posted at 3-7 00:29
HI !!

I have been piloting FPV drones built by me for 6 years (freestyle, long range, whoop) I use BF,INAV and KISS !!! Unfortunately talking about FPV drones with a person who flies only with Mavic is impossible !! You're just wasting your time!!

amen to that ;)
2023-3-7
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Latvia

Max90payneFPV Posted at 3-7 01:18
I don't want to offend anyone and everyone is free to express their opinions but I can't stand DJI fanboys!!

Why continue to defend DJI on this AVATA issue at any cost?

But please stop the paranoia. No one is trying to defend the Avata at any cost. There is obviously a problem with extreme uses. Besides that there is a multitude of users who start FPV with this drone and who are very happy with it. It may be you professionals who are not using the right equipment. But it's not necessarily your fault.
DJI is in no way defensible, I'm going to put a screenshot of the manual, don't be offended.

av5.JPG

Check out the screenshot from the official DJI promotional video. Water, trees, metal structures, in short, the winning combo.

AV4.JPG

What should we conclude from this? that DJI is laughing a little at us. In addition it is false advertising because on the video you are shown amazing things which according to the manual are not recommended.

For me, nothing beats a custom platform with Betaflight, and why not equipped with an O3 transmission system from DJI.
Just for the cost aspect of repairs when the drone hits an obstacle, DJI FPV and Avata are to be avoided for pure FPV. it's more of a transition between Mavic/Phantom and true FPV style.

2023-3-7
Use props
Max90payneFPV
lvl.4
Italy

LV_Forestry Posted at 3-7 01:48
But please stop the paranoia. No one is trying to defend the Avata at any cost. There is obviously a problem with extreme uses. Besides that there is a multitude of users who start FPV with this drone and who are very happy with it. It may be you professionals who are not using the right equipment. But it's not necessarily your fault.
DJI is in no way defensible, I'm going to put a screenshot of the manual, don't be offended.

HI !!

Every DJI promotional video could be defined as unrealistic .... but they have to sell !!

I can assure you that I know very well the field of use of Avata....!!

Surely no one can think of using Avata in an "extreme" way and to freestyle ......

Here I am talking about a normal usage of avata within its possibilities.

Then on avata you can activate the TURTLE mode.

This makes me realize that if used in manual mode avata must behave like all FPV cine whoops.

And let me explain:

- Flight in manual mode and in a completely normal and not extreme way...... away from water, magnetic fields etc etc. Flight over a field of normal grass with a wooden pole in its center.

Flying "bump2 this wooden post and Avata rightly responds to this bump with a correction.....which should be limited.

If his reaction was "exaggerated" then I should have the most complete opportunity to shut down the engines "by the book".

Furthermore, always by the manual I should have the possibility to use the TURTLE mode if the drone had fallen upside down and always by the manual I should be able to arm the engines again and resume my flight.

This unfortunately in some cases and on some AVATA cannot be done because Avata ends up out of control and no longer responds to the commands of its pilot.
2023-3-7
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

LV_Forestry Posted at 3-7 01:48
But please stop the paranoia. No one is trying to defend the Avata at any cost. There is obviously a problem with extreme uses. Besides that there is a multitude of users who start FPV with this drone and who are very happy with it. It may be you professionals who are not using the right equipment. But it's not necessarily your fault.

again, posting the manual is fine and all, but still......

if you watch the examples on this problem, you can see the avata touching the ground or a branch LIGHTLY, or slightly.
this should NEVER result in a uncontrolled fly away. And mind you: a fly a way where user input has ZERO effect on the drone, even the disarm command!

even if you would fly into something at full speed, if there is no damage, the thing should respond to user input.... period.

this is not the case, and THAT is what the problem here is.

and the "fun thing"  here is, this kind of FC brainfart has been known for years and years in the drone community, someone who has any serious experience with drones will know this.

If you drive a tesla, and hit a pothole and the car goes haywire and goes full speed, does not respond to input whatsoever, guess who is responsible? I can give you a bit of a spoiler: it is not the user.
(for examples, find some lawsuits where a tesla is involved in the beginning when tesla's were pretty new)
2023-3-7
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Latvia

I do not know. I am not a DJI shareholder. I am like you. Let's wait to see DJI's response, and above all let's wait to see what the next firmware will correct.

In the meantime, in view of the defect found which presents a significant danger. I strongly advise against investing in an Avata.
2023-3-7
Use props
Max90payneFPV
lvl.4
Italy

BadBert Posted at 3-7 02:08

if you watch the examples on this problem, you can see the avata touching the ground or a branch LIGHTLY, or slightly.

HI !!

I agree with everything you just wrote!!

Unfortunately, as I wrote before, those who have no FPV flight experience cannot understand what we are talking about !!

I believe that the problem lies in the fact that Avata, even if flown manually, still has active control processes to activate emergency modes and that on some occasions they conflict with the manual commands sent by the pilot.

Dji must ensure that if flown in manual mode Avata must turn off any sort of emergency control on the fly and leave full command of the drone to the pilot.
2023-3-7
Use props
MAF178
lvl.4
  • >>>
Kuwait

the most funny part in this thread is that some users here mention that they use betaflight and have custom garbage drones and they use dji Drones .

it seems this is the only way to blame dji

the question is why do you use dji drones if you use betaflight and garbage drones ?  also most talkers here didnt upload videos of their flight and thats because they suck

2023-3-7
Use props
Max90payneFPV
lvl.4
Italy

MAF178 Posted at 3-7 02:37
the most funny part in this thread is that some users here mention that they use betaflight and have custom garbage drones and they use dji Drones .

it seems this is the only way to blame dji

HI !!

I use DJI drones (Mini, Avata, FPV, Air 2s) and I use the DJI digital system on my FPV drones which are not rubbish believe me they can cost even 800 Euros having top components.

When you get to have some experience in FVP flying you realize that for every need there is a drone that can be right for you and therefore you fly with everything ...... I love DJI and I love my digital builds always with DJI ..

Soon I'll post some of my videos so you can see how I fly.

But then I look forward to your videos !!

Greetings

2023-3-7
Use props
eighties.fpv
lvl.3
Germany

Let's stop judging each other and get back to the topic.

Someone has a problem with his copter and would like to report this problem to DJI. I'm pretty sure that DJI either won't say anything concrete about this or that it's based on pilot error. They won't admit a software or hardware bug because they're afraid of the consequences.

The task of the established FPV pilots is then to make this statement public, so that anyone interested knows what he is getting into when buying a DJI Avata.

At some point, there probably will be a secret firmware update that fixes the known problems and this issue will slowly be forgotten. If you don't want to wait for that, sell your Avata and buy a Betaflight based Cinewhoop (e.g. an iFlight Defender 25) instead. But arguing here or blaming each other does not help at all.
2023-3-7
Use props
Max90payneFPV
lvl.4
Italy

eighties.fpv Posted at 3-7 04:28
Let's stop judging each other and get back to the topic.

Someone has a problem with his copter and would like to report this problem to DJI. I'm pretty sure that DJI either won't say anything concrete about this or that it's based on pilot error. They won't admit a software or hardware bug because they're afraid of the consequences.

HI !!

You are right that if DJI ever fixes this problem it will do it silently…

As far as I'm concerned, I've had enough of cine whoop builds as well as Avata which luckily hasn't given me any problems.

But the fact remains that in the post of MAF178 my word and ability to fly is questioned .... seeing some videos posted by MAF178 I realize that those who doubt are the first to not know how to fly ....
2023-3-7
Use props
Max90payneFPV
lvl.4
Italy

For the great FPV pilot "MAF178" I put two cine videos made with my "junk" cinewhoop build.

Logically all flights in manual and acro mode.

Seeing your videos made with AVATA it is clear that you fly in normal mode and not manual......even in the video around the SUV.....

Take care big FPV pilot.

2023-3-7
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

Max90payneFPV Posted at 3-7 02:22
HI !!

I agree with everything you just wrote!!

i completely agree with you!!!

and @MAF178, i don't have to post any video's... i have enough experience with a lot of different FCs and drones to know how they work en what is normal behaviour and what is not.
I didn't use my fpv drones to make video's i used them for fun.
2023-3-7
Use props
Max90payneFPV
lvl.4
Italy

BadBert Posted at 3-7 05:23
i completely agree with you!!!

and @MAF178,  i don't have to post any video's... i have enough experience with a lot of different FCs and drones to know how they work en what is normal behaviour and what is not.

HI !!

In fact if you do freestyle you fly for fun ..... but let's forget that our friend just because he flies with Avata in N mode he thinks he's a great FPV pilot ....

I'd like to give him one of my 5" racing build and see what he doesHI !!

In fact if you do freestyle you fly for fun ..... but let's forget that our friend just because he flies with Avata in N mode he thinks he's a great FPV pilot ....

I'd like to give him one of my racing 5"s and see what he does!!

I think you should show him some of your videos so maybe he would understand the difference

2023-3-7
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

BadBert Posted at 3-7 02:08

if you watch the examples on this problem, you can see the avata touching the ground or a branch LIGHTLY, or slightly.

interesting conversation for sure.  ive only fpv for about a year so i guess i dont qualify to comment in this thread but you've mentioned the tesla a couple times and now i am interested; do you have a link to these cases?  id like to see what you are talking about because 1) it likely occurred in america where you can sue anybody for anything so i want to know what you mean so i can compare it to flying a drone and 2) just want to make sure we don't have a difference of opinion when it comes to "responsibility" when you are piloting a drone vs piloting a car.   only if you have time because i know you're busy posting about other things in this thread while we wait for dji to respond.
2023-3-7
Use props
Jordan Courtaux
lvl.1

France

Hello,

Sorry for my traduct i'm French ^^.

I also had that flyaway everyone talks about, for no apparent reason, in normal mode, after takeoff.
The drone started from a blow in one direction, without it being controllable.
I specify that my Avata has never suffered a crash and is up to date.
I would also add that I have been a pilot for 2 years now and this is by no means my first drone.
I don't trust the Avata anymore when I see everything going on around it.
An update would be desired given the price of the drone, I think we can afford to ask for repairs in the event of a breakdown, right?
I repeat for the most recalcitrant that the drone has never suffered any damage.
I have a DJI AIR2S - DJI FPV regarding the DJI range, and they have never had any problems.
I expect the same with the DJI Avata.
2023-3-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

alex_markov Posted at 3-5 10:37
Dear Natalia, I know the vision system is affected by moving water but the question was Why did Avata fly by herself in the opposite direction of my stick input? Never mind! I do not want to argue I accept ït's my fault flying overwater" answer

Thanks for your update.

We have confirmed it again with our engineer and hope the following details are helpful:
Aircraft rely on vision and GPS positioning. If the water continues to flow in the opposite direction, the aircraft may mistakenly believe that the GPS positioning is wrong, if the drone still flies forward at this time, it will cause the aircraft to brake or adjust its position backward. Therefore, our user manual will indicate that it is not recommended to fly over water. We hope you can understand it. If you still have any questions or concerns, you can consult us at any time, we will try our best to help you to check it and explain it here, please don't worry.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

*You can check the details via this link or the below photo as well: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual_EN.pdf

微信截图_20230308121736.png
2023-3-7
Use props
Luca Rubino
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

To update the sane folks, DJi replied to me after analyzing the flight data telling me that I should ship the drone to them to continue investigating the incident.
2023-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules