My footage keeps recording sideways instead of horizontal help plz
1263 1 2023-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Agenty
New

Australia

HI,
I have a Dji Osmo Action 2 and i record using the necklace holder when riding my scooter
i have found everytime i have gone for ride and come back to check footage on the pc,
the recordings are sideways instead of horizontal .

Does anyone know how to stop this from happening?
ISSUE.jpg
ISSUE.jpg
2023-3-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Kindly please check the settings on your DJI Osmo Action 2 if you disable the "Orientation Lock", Swipe down on the camera unit touchscreen to enter the settings and go to "Orientation Lock"

1. When Orientation Lock is disabled, the camera view will consistently adapt to show the view upright when the camera is placed upright/upside down/laterally (Portrait mode), and the icon will automatically change along with the orientation (some icons may not change).

2. When Orientation Lock is enabled, the camera will maintain the orientation at the time of locking. When the camera orientation changes, the camera view will adapt to show the view upright, but the icons will not change. When entering the Playback screen to view photos/ video, the photo/video display orientation is based on the orientation identified at the time of locking.
2023-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules