Quick shot
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_1XczAwe3i5QT
lvl.1
United States

Hi

I have a DJI Mini 2. I am trying to use it for my proposal but have run into a problem. If I am using the quick shot feature boomerang, once it does one rotation, the video ends.

I wanted to see if:
- there is any way to have it continuously record and do boomerangs until have it stop.
- or have it come back to the "home" position and continue recording after the first boomerang until I have it stop.

Any ideas or solutions?

Thanks in advance!
2023-3-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. With regard to your request, unfortunately, we don't have this functionality for boomerang. When using Boomerang, the aircraft flies around the subject in an oval path, ascending as it flies away from its starting point and descending as it flies back. The starting point of the aircraft forms one end of the long axis of the oval, while the other end of its long axis is at the opposite side of the subject from the starting point. Please note that we cannot configure the flight when using Boomerang and if you move the control stick, it will automatically exit the Quickshot. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules