Yaw
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_daiGRnTXQ6cU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1316 ft
United States

I need a little help.
I have been flying a DJI Air2s for about 2 years. I recently purchased a DJI MAV 3 Classic with the DJI RC controller.
I have been practicing to get use to the new drone control sticks with the RC controller. I need advice on the Yaw stick. I have set the settings for pitch yaw and smootness to slow as I can, So far great. When rotating my Mav 3 classic side to side it keeps on turning after I let go of the stick from like 12 oclock to 10 on the clock. How can I get this to stop when releasing the stick. Thank you
2023-3-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_daiGRnTXQ6cU. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please make sure that the firmware versions are updated, please see the image below for the updated firmware versions:

If they are all updated, kindly perform by going to this path -> Go Fly - Click the three dots on the upper right side - Control - RC Calibration. Please back up your files and perform Factory Reset on the DJI RC ( Enter Settings>System>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)). Kindly observe if the issue has been fixed after following the steps. If the issue persists, please provide us a video of the operation showing the issue, firmware version, and RC Log (Please connect your DJI RC to the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series) software and export log. Please keep us posted.
2023-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules