DJI Mavic Mini with Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
2067 5 2023-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SylvainBo
lvl.1

Canada

Hello,
I'm trying to get my DJI Mavic Mini on the latest version of DJI Fly installed on a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra smartphone recognized, but it doesn't seem to detect its presence because it stays on the start page and doesn't indicate the communication between the software and the controller.

Any solution ?
Thank you !
2023-3-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, SylvainBo.  We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we'll investigate the issue to find a resolution. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app from the DJI website? And if possible, kindly post a short video showing the specific issue. Any information you can provide will be greatly appreciated and will assist us in our investigation. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-3-5
Use props
SylvainBo
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 3-5 22:04
Hi, SylvainBo.  We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we'll investigate the issue to find a resolution. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app from the DJI website? And if possible, kindly post a short video showing the specific issue. Any information you can provide will be greatly appreciated and will assist us in our investigation. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Hi,

Thank you for your fast answer, as your request, here is a video :

https://youtu.be/rEpUF-H2xMg
2023-3-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

SylvainBo Posted at 3-6 06:13
Hi,

Thank you for your fast answer, as your request, here is a video :

Thanks for the update. Kindly proceed with the following steps:
1. Enable USB Debugging on the mobile phone.
Go to Settings>About>Version Number. Quickly tap "Version Number" 7-10 times to enter "Developer Mode." Search for "Development" then "Developer Options." Slide the view up and down on the page until you see the “USB Debugging” option.
If this is already enabled, you may skip it.
2. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Ensure that you back up the necessary data before deleting the app. You may reinstall it from the link posted above.
Once done, please try to reconnect it. Tap the "Connection Guide" and follow the prompts. Kindly keep us updated. Thank you.
2023-3-6
Use props
SylvainBo
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 3-6 23:52
Thanks for the update. Kindly proceed with the following steps:
1. Enable USB Debugging on the mobile phone.
Go to Settings>About>Version Number. Quickly tap "Version Number" 7-10 times to enter "Developer Mode." Search for "Development" then "Developer Options." Slide the view up and down on the page until you see the “USB Debugging” option.

Thank you so much for your support DJI Tony. I finally find the problem, it was the cable.  I try it on an othe phone I got the same problem so I buy an other cable and finally it work good now !!

Thank you !

P.S. If you have the same problem ... Dont buy this cable from Fasgear !
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07CHGK4G7?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
2023-3-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

SylvainBo Posted at 3-8 13:30
Thank you so much for your support DJI Tony. I finally find the problem, it was the cable.  I try it on an othe phone I got the same problem so I buy an other cable and finally it work good now !!

Thank you !

That's great news! We are pleased to know that you managed to resolve it. And you're welcome. We appreciate you sharing what fixed the issue here. Stay safe.
2023-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules