Mavic only working in 5.8ghz
1493 13 2023-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stevenswiss
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13 ft

United States

Hi, my Mavic Pro 2 has suddenly stopped working in dual or 2.4ghz Channel setting.
It keeps loosing signal in these settings but when I switch it to 5.8ghz it seems to be fine.
I have tried different cables, refreshed the firmware,... but nothing has corrected the error.

Has anyone got the same issue?

Steven

2023-3-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Steven. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Have you tried different flight environments? If not, please do so. Your location might be broadcasting 2.4 GHz only that's why you can't switch to 5.8 GHz.  The strength of the signal depends on the current actual environmental conditions. Kindly try outdoors or in open areas. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-6
Use props
Stevenswiss
lvl.2

Switzerland

Hi, is there a way to leave the settings to 5.8 GHZ?

As each time I switch on the drone it comes back to Dual or 2.4. Then I need to change it to 5.8GHz if I manage as it keeps loosing the connection.
2023-4-3
Use props
Stevenswiss
lvl.2

Switzerland

Any news about this problem?

Thanks
Steven
2023-4-21
Use props
Everton Luis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12986 ft

Indonesia

exactly the same happens with my MAVIC 2 PRO, the same issue, I still trying to use but always scared to fly, keep loosing signal and returning, so now the only option I have is to use 5.8ghz and I always have to set it up before launching...
2023-6-15
Use props
Everton Luis
lvl.1

Indonesia

Can anyone help to fix it? what should I do?
2023-6-15
Use props
Stevenswiss
lvl.2

Spain

Still nothing from DJI… please DJI help us on this issue!
2023-6-16
Use props
Stevenswiss
lvl.2

Switzerland

Is there anybody from DJI on this forum? Please we need help!!
2023-6-17
Use props
Everton Luis
lvl.1

Indonesia

Anyone from DJI please? I wouldn't mind if DJI assume it is DJI failure on MAVIC 2 PRO and make a move to help find a solution for it, or also can receive the drone as return due technical issue and give an opportunity to upgrade our drone for the new Mavic 3 Pro. i would pay for the difference of upgrading of course
2023-6-18
Use props
Stevenswiss
lvl.2

Switzerland

Same issue here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=200060

And here: https://mavicpilots.com/threads/ ... mavic-2-pro.104402/
2023-6-19
Use props
Everton Luis
lvl.1

Indonesia

Unfortunately no answers from DJI, so sad. It is creating a bad reputation as customer service provider,  they good to sell but they bad to support
2023-6-20
Use props
COFFEE CITY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 125243 ft

Vietnam

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-6 03:46
Hi, Steven. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Have you tried different flight environments? If not, please do so. Your location might be broadcasting 2.4 GHz only that's why you can't switch to 5.8 GHz.  The strength of the signal depends on the current actual environmental conditions. Kindly try outdoors or in open areas. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Are you confused? Both the subject and the content of his reflection? He said that his device only works well at 5.8Ghz frequency. And you say the opposite, you say it only works on the 2.4Ghz band???
2023-12-17
Use props
COFFEE CITY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 125243 ft

Vietnam

Stevenswiss Posted at 6-19 06:38
Same issue here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=200060

And here: https://mavicpilots.com/threads/link-issues-in-2-4ghz-mavic-2-pro.104402/

That's right! Currently, there are many cases where users have problems with the 2.4Ghz and 5.8Ghz frequencies. They cannot run automatically and must be installed manually. In my case, I had to manually switch to the 2.4Ghz frequency after the boot process was completed, otherwise I lost signal continuously.
2023-12-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

COFFEE CITY Posted at 12-17 22:34
Are you confused? Both the subject and the content of his reflection? He said that his device only works well at 5.8Ghz frequency. And you say the opposite, you say it only works on the 2.4Ghz band???

Thank you for your additional input. May I confirm the model of your aircraft and the current firmware and app version of it?
2023-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules