556 8 2023-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skyscope
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 4202785 ft
  • >>>
Germany

When flying at low speed in manual mode for cinematic shots, it's quite a challenge to keep the Avata precisely at a consistent altitude.  Because you can't stabilize these constant movements on the Z-axis in post even with Gyroflow, many shots become unusable. The reason for this is ultimately a far too sensitive throttle stick, which may be desirable for aggressive or dynamic maneuvers, but not for smooth cinematic flights at very low speed.
Other Cinewhoops have an option in their settings (Betaflight, etc.) to set the throttle center stick sensitivity or the thottle expo curve. In order for the Avata to be much more useful for this type of Cinewhoop FPV it would be helpful  if these throttle stick options could also be implemented in the rate settings of the Avata. Thank you.

2023-3-6
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

One thing i have seen in a lot of youtube video's, is: use longer sticks!

i got myself some sticks you can change the length, will test them soon
2023-3-6
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Have you already adjusted the Expo settings, or are you flying the "normal" ones that DJI supplied...?   
2023-3-6
Use props
skyscope
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Germany

As I wrote there is no Expo for Throttle. That's the problem.
2023-3-6
Use props
djiuser_mEOUIxuXGpOh
New
Flight distance : 18107 ft
Germany

+1 for Throttle/Stick Settings
2023-3-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for your feedback. Your suggestions are extremely helpful, and we appreciate you taking the time to share them with us. It will be forwarded to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your continued support!
2023-3-6
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

One thing i have seen in a lot of youtube video's, is: use longer sticks
2023-3-13
Use props
skyscope
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Germany

Perfect example of the problem described in Post #1 is DJI's own video of their flight in the Porsche Museum in Stuttgart, Germany.
Excessive Z-Axis Bouncing in several shots, for example look at 0:33:

2023-4-13
Use props
oberschneider.com
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 4730358 ft
  • >>>
Austria

+1 for this suggestion!
2023-4-13
Use props
Advanced