Help I can't connect my Mavic mini to my Samsung galaxy s8+ I tried everything
using a different cable, enabling USB debugging and cleaning the port
could anyone please help me? I want to use my drone

-Jan
2023-3-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Jan. Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and would like to investigate further. Can you please provide us with more information on the issue, such as the screenshot of the image transmission view or the camera view? This will help us to investigate the matter further and provide you with an appropriate solution. Thanks for your cooperation. We look forward to receiving the additional information. Have a nice day.
2023-3-6
Use props
meepstertron
lvl.1

United States

Hey there Tony here's a video of me trying to connect the mini remote https://we.tl/t-nUub6WHOab I couldn't post it here I hope it's ok like this also some screenshots of my settings. And by the way I installed an older version of dji fly to try if that maybe works that's why there's only two options

I'm looking forward to your reply

-Jan
Screenshot_20230307-124213_Settings.jpg
Screenshot_20230307-124245_Settings.jpg
2023-3-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

meepstertron Posted at 3-7 03:48
Hey there Tony here's a video of me trying to connect the mini remote https://we.tl/t-nUub6WHOab I couldn't post it here I hope it's ok like this also some screenshots of my settings. And by the way I installed an older version of dji fly to try if that maybe works that's why there's only two options

I'm looking forward to your reply

Thanks for your response. We're sorry, but the error message on the Camera View is quite unclear.

May you please confirm what the error message is? Thank you.
2023-3-7
Use props
fanse7e9d1aa
lvl.1

United States

Here's a Screenshot of the camera view for better Visibility
But its german

Have a great day!
-Jan
Screenshot_20230308-064759.jpg
2023-3-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fanse7e9d1aa Posted at 3-7 21:53
Here's a Screenshot of the camera view for better Visibility
But its german

Thank you, Jan. We recommend you uninstall the app and then reinstall it. Ensure you back up important data before removing the app from your device. You may reinstall the app from here. If this has been tried already, please use another mobile phone. If you have an iOS device available, please try it. Thank you.
2023-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules