Last update now ok, been a no try or so?
1120 6 2023-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MM_fly
lvl.4
Flight distance : 498399 ft
United Kingdom

Just wondering, I haven’t flown my Mini 2 for a while, it doesn’t have the latest update, so wondering if that one is ok now?

I know a lot seem to have problems/issues just wondering if still happening, or it’s been fixed etc?

Just wondering if I should update or not as hoping to get out this week.
2023-3-6
Use props
Snoopy70
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4762470 ft
Canada

From what I’ve been following, don’t update. Seems you can’t downgrade back if things don’t work out. (Doesn’t seem right, especially with all the problems being reported.  )
2023-3-6
Use props
MM_fly
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Snoopy70 Posted at 3-6 04:41
From what I’ve been following, don’t update. Seems you can’t downgrade back if things don’t work out. (Doesn’t seem right, especially with all the problems being reported.  )

Been reading and seems a lot of problems particularly for this update, that’s why I was wondering.

Surely though as it’s been out a while, DJI should know the problems and fix them?
2023-3-6
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

I have 2 Mini 2s and both on latest firmware/software/fly safety etc etc and I have no problems. Although I don't fly further than 1km.
2023-3-6
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23325935 ft
United States

The only issue I've seen with this last update is that the unit seems to get a bit hotter than usual and might burn out the 5.8Ghz radio. I always place mine on a laptop cooling pad during updates so I wasn't really worried.

As far as functionality goes, I think it's a good update.
2023-3-6
Use props
MM_fly
lvl.4
United Kingdom

blue_canyon21 Posted at 3-6 06:54
The only issue I've seen with this last update is that the unit seems to get a bit hotter than usual and might burn out the 5.8Ghz radio. I always place mine on a laptop cooling pad during updates so I wasn't really worried.

As far as functionality goes, I think it's a good update.

Hotter than usual when updating or flying?

What was added, functionality wise that you mention?

That’s the trouble, even though shouldn’t on a device like this, should all be the same.

I have the latest iOS app, but never switched mini 2 on and then read about potential issues
2023-3-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We highly recommend updating your firmware to the most latest version to ensure stability and avoid any further issues. If you experience any inquiries or issues with the latest update, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules