Making a database of footage searchable
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Rpo7mO67Iwht
lvl.1
Flight distance : 142014 ft

United States

I've been trying everything I can think of to find some sort of tool or software to make sorting, searching, and more importantly, allowing other members of a small team to search through all the footage that gets captured on an Air 2s.  I'm not sure why it's so hard to find a tool that incorporates the fact that we have this SRT file loaded with data, and the drone through airdata has more flight data than I know what to do with, and there's a normal world of video tagging and logging with things like exifdata... but getting the three of them to talk in any sort of convincing way - or really just the srt data (even if it's just location/camera settings at the start of the srt file!) seems impossible to find. I'd throw money at a tool that not only did normal video sorting and tagging, through a sidecar file even - just something non-proprietary - that also allows you to display a map of your flights, so someone could go to a location, click a pin that represents a flight, and be taken to the file.  

2023-3-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2023-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules