Can not make mastershot in 4k (mini 3 pro)
3629 10 2023-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cewe
New

Netherlands

Hello,
Today I tried to make a mastershot for the first time on my new mini 3 pro. It was shot in 4k 30fps. I used quicktransfer to download the full shot from the smartcontroller to the Fly app on my phone. In the Fly app I made a mastershot (create a mastershot), but it says it can only be made in 1080p. Does anybody have a solution?

Thanks!

2023-3-6
Use props
Jake Andrew
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

that's odd.
2023-3-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Cewe. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience. Mastershots require the app to edit and render the video. Considering the performance of most mobile devices, and the versatility of DJI FLY, we set the composite video to be 1080P. Hence, the message you received. Your understanding is greatly appreciated. Should you have further inquiries, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.

2023-3-7
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 3-7 22:10
Hi, Cewe. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience. Mastershots require the app to edit and render the video. Considering the performance of most mobile devices, and the versatility of DJI FLY, we set the composite video to be 1080P. Hence, the message you received. Your understanding is greatly appreciated. Should you have further inquiries, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.

That is perfectly understandable!  
You can process any further on the PC or Mac, the "raw" material...     
2023-3-7
Use props
djiuser_usP3Io0TCRth
lvl.1

Netherlands

So if I understand correctly I have to make a mastershot on a computer if I want 4k. But then it is not possible to make it automatically? I have to cut and edit the full 2 min. mastershot myself?
2023-3-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_usP3Io0TCRth Posted at 3-8 00:05
So if I understand correctly I have to make a mastershot on a computer if I want 4k. But then it is not possible to make it automatically? I have to cut and edit the full 2 min. mastershot myself?

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. The resolution of the final Mastershot video in the DJI FLY App is 1080p. May we confirm whether you want to keep the Mastershot videos at 4k resolution or you just want to edit Mastershot videos automatically?
2023-3-8
Use props
djiuser_usP3Io0TCRth
lvl.1

Netherlands

I would like to keep it at 4k and edit automatically. That is not possible? Is it possible to edit automatically on a computer and keep it 4k?
2023-3-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

frankymusik Posted at 3-7 22:52
That is perfectly understandable!  
You can process any further on the PC or Mac, the "raw" material...

Thanks, Captain. We appreciate the helpful information you contributed to this discussion. Have a nice day!
2023-3-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_usP3Io0TCRth Posted at 3-8 08:01
I would like to keep it at 4k and edit automatically. That is not possible? Is it possible to edit automatically on a computer and keep it 4k?

Hi there. As the app only allows only 1080p, it is currently not possible. You may retain the 4K resolution and edit it from your computer using a post-processing software or editor.
2023-3-11
Use props
djiuser_DHHTAR5RXInA
New

Colombia

Hello! Hope everything is going good.
I was trying to use the master shot options on my DJI mini 3 pro but I have no option for the Master shots. My friend has the same drone and he is able to see the button of master shots. Is this a thing? Do I have to install something to have that feature?

Thanks for your help!
Javier
2023-12-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_DHHTAR5RXInA Posted at 12-28 15:51
Hello! Hope everything is going good.
I was trying to use the master shot options on my DJI mini 3 pro but I have no option for the Master shots. My friend has the same drone and he is able to see the button of master shots. Is this a thing? Do I have to install something to have that feature?

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. To better assist you regarding this matter, please provide the details below:

Aircraft firmware version:
Remote controller version:
App version:
Screenshot showing the problem:

I hope to hear from you soon.
2023-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules