Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mini SE Footage Stuttering
729 2 2023-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TylerDunkan
New
United States

I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and has found a solution. When flying over buildings with tile roofs or past windows with small details, i get a stuttering / strobing effect. Trying to find a way to combat this. I have a link to a clip below to maybe see if anyone else has run into this. It's very odd, when I try to combat it by softening footage, i lose some detail so I figure there has to be a better solution. (Also of note: this is not just in my editing software but when I watch the footage back in quicktime.) It might just be that I am flying to close and it isn't meant for that but I figure I would ask in case anyone is aware of a fix. Thanks so much!

https://youtu.be/Sg8GEKYC-tY
2023-3-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please confirm if all the footage that you filmed on the said unit does the same issue? Can you please try to back up all the files on your SD card and try to reformat it then check if the issue persists? If you could send us the original footage (without editing) that would be very helpful for us to check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Your footage looks good on my system.
But the concept of flickering and drone footage is very very very common.
It has to do with framrate, speed, shutterspeed, monitor refresh rate and continuous (stable) motion.
Setting the monitor refresh rate to something that is dividable by your framerate is quite important actually!
Since I don't see any stuttering on my system, it might be that yours is not.
2023-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules