Mini SE gimbal problem
762 6 2023-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
adrian.x
lvl.1
Sweden

Hi

I wonder if anyone knows what kind of gibmal spare parts there are for mavic mini se?
I am trying to find brackets, video cable (ribbon) and/or gimbal assembly but there are so many to choose from and most of what I find are for mini 2.
I know that mini se is using the same body as mini 2 but when it comes to cables and such, no clue. Could I connect a gimbal from mini 2 to this one?
What are compatible?
The gimbal moves but then stands still and making noise constantly. think the error is 40002.

I got the drone second hand and the dude that sold it (cheap) did a number on the gimbal, glue and stuff.
Still I get video, drone works just fine other than gimbal not moving.

Any idea what cables and brackets to look for?

BR
Adrian

2023-3-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry that you are having issues with your unit. We don't provide or sell the parts given in the above statement. If you are having issues with your unit, we highly recommend contacting our team to send it for repair at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-7
Use props
adrian.x
lvl.1
Sweden

Hi
So I thought this was a forum where one can ask for advice?
I am perfectly capable of repairing it by my self, just need to know what parts to be looking for, that's all I'm asking for.
What parts are compatible, is it the parts for mini 2 or mini 1for the gimbal?
BR
Adrian
2023-3-7
Use props
adrian.x
lvl.1
Sweden

So no one knows what parts are compatible?
2023-3-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

adrian.x Posted at 3-7 23:09
Hi
So I thought this was a forum where one can ask for advice?
I am perfectly capable of repairing it by my self, just need to know what parts to be looking for, that's all I'm asking for.

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. We totally understand your expertise with regard to drones however, please understand that we don't recommend DIY repairs as we cannot guarantee that this will work as normal. Please feel free to contact our team using the link above if you decide to send it to us. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-11
Use props
adrian.x
lvl.1
Sweden

So, yesterday I powered on the drone and got error 10001, 180016 and a bunch of others. DJI support told me the usual to send it in. I am really curious what the hell can cause this and why just happened suddenly? The drone worked fine until yesterday after I changed the ptz cable. Can it be the flex 3 in 1 cable? IIt just went nuts pitching and yaw and roll for a few seconds, then totally dead. Now nothing, not even doing it's regular startup thing.
Any idea?  Like I said, dji support just told me to send it in that's it. All the other discussions about the same issue was on almost new drones so they got replaced but this is almost a year old.
Any help is appreciated.
2023-4-19
Use props
adrian.x
lvl.1
Sweden

Really surprised no one knows.
2023-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules