Cannot login on phone
1931 6 2023-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kurtafehling.email
lvl.1
United States

I have a new Samsung S23 Ultra and I cannot log in on the DJI App.  I downloaded the app from DJI and reset my password multiple times and while I can log in on my computer with each new password, I still cannot log in on the phone app.  Please advise.

Kurt
2023-3-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what specific DJI app are you using? DJI Go 4 or DJI GO app? You may try to reinstall the app using our website and then check if the issue persists. If the issue still persists, you may provide us the screenshot of the error message on the DJI Fly app so we can check it here on our end. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-7
Use props
kurtafehling.email
lvl.1
United States

I am using DJI Go.

Thanks.

Kurt
2023-3-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

kurtafehling.email Posted at 3-7 21:09
I am using DJI Go.

Thanks.

Thanks for the update, Kurt. Kindly post a screenshot of the error message for further checking. Thank you.
2023-3-10
Use props
kurtafehling.email
lvl.1
United States

See below.  Let me try again.
2023-3-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thanks for the update. Here are some troubleshooting steps you may perform:
1. Check if the DJI Go app has access to the mobile network (access to mobile networks or Wi-Fi network permissions).
2. Switch between Wi-Fi and 4G networks to determine whether there is a network error.
3. Back up data and uninstall then reinstall the app. You may reinstall the app from here.
4. Wait for a period of time and try again to determine whether there is a server error.
Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-18
Use props
dariohill
New

Vietnam

Can't sign in to your Google Account
If you can't sign in to your Google Account in Gmail, Google Drive, Google Play, or elsewhere, select the issue that most closely applies to you. Follow the instructions for help getting back in to your account. Drift Hunters

Select the issue:You forgot your password.You forgot your username or the email address you use to sign in.You know your username and password, but you can't sign in.You think someone else is using your account.You're having trouble with 2-Step Verification.You can't reset your password with a code by text.You use a Google Account through your work, school, or other group.You can't sign in to a Google Account for a kid under 13.You can't sign in from a third-party service

2023-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules