Photos won't save to RC controller SD card
3489 9 2023-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BaronVonScheele
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Mini 3 pro and RC controller.

I have cache on and set to 16gb, low res preview videos save fine to the controller's SD card, but photos do not. I have to power up the drone to see my photos.

Any ideas?

2023-3-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Do you mean you can not see the photos stored in the aircraft without connecting to the drone?
2023-3-8
Use props
BaronVonScheele
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-8 02:48
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Do you mean you can not see the photos stored in the aircraft without connecting to the drone?

yes. when the drone is powered, photos and videos are in the album. When the drone is not powered, there are no photos in the album. I have tried downgrading to previous firmware version and also reinstalling latest firmware. the problem remains. thanks
2023-3-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

BaronVonScheele Posted at 3-8 03:29
yes. when the drone is powered, photos and videos are in the album. When the drone is not powered, there are no photos in the album. I have tried downgrading to previous firmware version and also reinstalling latest firmware. the problem remains. thanks

Thanks for your reply. It is normal.
DJI Mini 3 Pro does not support Auto Sync HD Photo feature.
After v. 1.6.12, the [App Album] is canceled. Downloaded photos or videos can be directly synchronized to the mobile phone album

The cached files will have no direct download path. The previously cached video will be displayed in the album when the aircraft is not connected.

User needs to manually locate the photos or videos in the Aircraft Album. Tap the “Export” button in the top-right corner. Export them to the mobile phone album.
2023-3-8
Use props
BaronVonScheele
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-8 04:12
Thanks for your reply. It is normal.
DJI Mini 3 Pro does not support Auto Sync HD Photo feature.
After v. 1.6.12, the [App Album] is canceled. Downloaded photos or videos can be directly synchronized to the mobile phone album

thanks for explaining. that's a real shame, and a step back in functionality, coming from the MIni 2. other users i've sppoken to about this agree, that if videos (low-res previews) can be downloaded to the controller automatically, then why not photos, as the mini 2 did. Surely this needs to be addressed? It is not practical to manually select individual photos for viewing on the controller.
2023-3-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

BaronVonScheele Posted at 3-8 04:38
thanks for explaining. that's a real shame, and a step back in functionality, coming from the MIni 2. other users i've sppoken to about this agree, that if videos (low-res previews) can be downloaded to the controller automatically, then why not photos, as the mini 2 did. Surely this needs to be addressed? It is not practical to manually select individual photos for viewing on the controller.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We will forward your advice to our engineers for evaluation. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-8
Use props
BaronVonScheele
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-8 05:37
Sorry for the inconvenience. We will forward your advice to our engineers for evaluation. Thank you for your understanding and support.

thank you, much appreciated.
2023-3-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

BaronVonScheele Posted at 3-8 07:52
thank you, much appreciated.

We appreciate your support all the time.
2023-3-8
Use props
jatimms
lvl.2
Flight distance : 986870 ft
United States

Just had my air 2s in the air. Try take video and photo's. It will not save to the RC controller sd card. Why?
2023-9-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

jatimms Posted at 9-4 10:58
Just had my air 2s in the air. Try take video and photo's. It will not save to the RC controller sd card. Why?

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know which remote controller you are using?
2023-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules