738 3 2023-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skyzlmt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2191946 ft
  • >>>
United States

How can I order replacement Phone adaptors (particulary iPhone)?   What are the part numbers?
I see no reference to anyone selling (USA). I dont see on the DJI site.  
All searches lead to the Pocket adaptors but the DJI FAQ has an item saying  they are not the same as the Pocket adaptors (Which I see all over the place), but then doesnt go the extra obvious step to say "For DJI Mic please order _______  "

Very strange that these two items are not listed anywhere!   They are very susceptible to being dropped and lost.

The DJI official Accessories menu doesnt even list the Mic.
2023-3-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. You can contact our support through this link and ask our support about the purchase of the adapter:  https://www.dji.com/support?from=store_footer
2023-3-8
Use props
Skyzlmt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2191946 ft
  • >>>
United States

for others searching. Yes I had to go through customer support.    I am in USA. the ios adaptor was $19. Shippig was $8.   $27 total.

Very strange that no one sells this online.. amazon
2023-4-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Skyzlmt Posted at 4-4 12:10
for others searching. Yes I had to go through customer support.    I am in USA. the ios adaptor was $19. Shippig was $8.   $27 total.

Very strange that no one sells this online.. amazon

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. We're glad that you already have the adapter that you need. We also appreciate you for providing us with the information in the above post. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to ask. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules