Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sajin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 262402 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a Mini 3 Pro + DJI R/C.
When I am flying this drone, display shows "account not log in" and flying distance limited very much.
Trying to log in but asking wifi which is not available at the places away of home.

I've updated software & firmware.
Also log in is done when I am home.
I have missed chance to get videoes 3 times already.

What's the reason and how to fix it ???
2023-3-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Does this issue occur every time you visit a place without an internet connection? You may try to connect first to the Wi-Fi in your home and log in to the DJI Account, please don't disconnect the Wi-Fi, after successfully connecting, restart the DJI RC and have a test flight to see if the issue persists. You may also use the hotspot on your mobile device to connect to the internet to log in on your DJI Fly app when WiFi is not available. If the issue persists, kindly please provide us with the operation video or screenshots for us to check. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-8
Use props
sajin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 262402 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-8 19:08
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Does this issue occur every time you visit a place without an internet connection? You may try to connect first to the Wi-Fi in your home and log in to the DJI Account, please don't disconnect the Wi-Fi, after successfully connecting, restart the DJI RC and have a test flight to see if the issue persists. You may also use the hotspot on your mobile device to connect to the internet to log in on your DJI Fly app when WiFi is not available. If the issue persists, kindly please provide us with the operation video or screenshots for us to check. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thanks a lot.
I will try according to your suggestion.
2023-3-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

sajin Posted at 3-8 20:50
Thanks a lot.
I will try according to your suggestion.

You are most welcome. Please keep us posted on the result. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2023-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules