Where do I find my registered DJI products?
5894 8 2023-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jiheffe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 276302 ft
Belgium

Hi,

Is there a way to find my registered DJI products in my DJI account ? I have registered a Mini 3 Pro, an Osmo Mobile 6, and a RS 3 Mini.
I was expecting that when I log into my account at https://account.dji.com/login, I would be able to see my registered products. But when I log in and then go to "My account", I am be redirected to the DJI Store at https://my.dji.com/, where the only item I see is my purchase of the DJI Care Refresh plan for the drone.
Also, flights logs are uploaded to the DJI Cloud, from where I can get them in Airdata. I was expecting that when logging into my DJI account, I would be able to see those flight logs, but apparently this is not possible.

Is this what I should expect, or am I missing something?

Thnx,

JF

2023-3-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, there. Thanks for reaching out. You could login your DJI account on DJI online website, and go to the 'Device Info Inquiry' Page, https://repair.dji.com/device/search?lang=en&re=us. By clicking 'Select the bound device', you will see the device bounding under your same DJI account.

9c0fe936-519e-4704-99ec-ed0b80a9d434jpeg.jpeg
2023-3-8
Use props
BirdsEyeViews
lvl.1

United States

This does not make sense. If I registered my DJI items to my  account then they  should appear in my account regardless of where they were purchased.
2023-9-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

BirdsEyeViews Posted at 9-14 13:45
This does not make sense. If I registered my DJI items to my  account then they  should appear in my account regardless of where they were purchased.

Hi BirdsEyeViews,  sorry for the incovenience caused. To avoid any misunderstanding, we have revised the above reply. Thank you for your understanding and tolerance.
2023-9-15
Use props
tsiwo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 104131 ft
Germany

I've a similar Problem, i purchansed an Action 2 (as new from accredited reseller) which seems to be already registered around a year ago. While using Videoident i was able to buy and attach a Care Refresh but i'm still not able to see it in my Devices. Even not within the repair Portal.
Is there any way to attach this Action 2 to my account as i'm the owner?
1-22 06:01
Use props
tsiwo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 104131 ft
Germany

tsiwo Posted at 1-22 06:01
I've a similar Problem, i purchansed an Action 2 (as new from accredited reseller) which seems to be already registered around a year ago. While using Videoident i was able to buy and attach a Care Refresh but i'm still not able to see it in my Devices. Even not within the repair Portal.

@DJI Thor can you help with my Problem or maybe someone else from DJI ?
1-26 03:08
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

tsiwo Posted at 1-22 06:01

Hi there, we are sorry for the belated reply. There is no unbinding feature for DJI Action 2 on the DJI Mimo app, nor a rebinding feature for DJI Action 2, but please rest assured, it will not affect your benefit of using the DJI Care Refresh for the DJI Action 2 unit. Thank you for your attention.
1-26 07:02
Use props
djiuser_C55imButAr0j
lvl.2
Flight distance : 101719 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 1-26 07:02
Hi there, we are sorry for the belated reply. There is no unbinding feature for DJI Action 2 on the DJI Mimo app, nor a rebinding feature for DJI Action 2, but please rest assured, it will not affect your benefit of using the DJI Care Refresh for the DJI Action 2 unit. Thank you for your attention.

I have the same issue. I have registered my DJI Mic 2 following the instructions in this thread but it does not appear in my list of devices.                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
3-12 04:16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_C55imButAr0j Posted at 3-12 04:16
I have the same issue. I have registered my DJI Mic 2 following the instructions in this thread but it does not appear in my list of devices.[view_image]

Hello. May I know if you activated the device with this account? You could provide us with the SN for further checking.
3-21 03:07
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules