Camera
796 7 2023-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Beavs Bird
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1083625 ft
United States

I tried to use my Mavic air yesterday. And the camera will not go up and down, everything else works fine. Any suggestions what this might be?
2023-3-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Beavs Bird. Thank you for reaching out. Are you getting any errors in the DJI Go 4 image transmission?
2023-3-8
Use props
Beavs Bird
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-8 18:06
Hi, Beavs Bird. Thank you for reaching out. Are you getting any errors in the DJI Go 4 image transmission?

No error messages, just the camera won’t move up or down.
2023-3-9
Use props
Jake. A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

maybe you should calibrate the controller.
2023-3-9
Use props
Beavs Bird
lvl.2
United States

I did and nothing changed
2023-3-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Beavs Bird Posted at 3-9 10:04
No error messages, just the camera won’t move up or down.

Hi there. Thank you for the reply. Please try to troubleshoot by following the steps below:

1. Make sure the firmware version is the latest or refresh the firmware version.
2. Ensure that the aircraft and the remote controller signal are good, i.e., there is no freezing and gray screen on the image transmission. In the case of a freezing and gray screen on the image transmission, check whether the signal is intermittent due to significant image transmission interruption.
DJI GO 4: Press and hold the image transmission screen on the DJI GO 4 app. After a blue circle appears, drag it up or down to control the gimbal. If the gimbal moves accordingly, the gimbal can work normally.
4. Please calibrate the joystick. Rotate the gimbal dial to fill the progress bar. Check whether the dial can be moved to the max limit. If yes, the gimbal dial works normally.
DJI GO 4: Tap “Advanced Settings” under “Gimbal Settings”. Check whether “Max Gimbal Pitch Speed” is set to 1. If yes, the gimbal will move very slowly. It is recommended to increase the “Max Gimbal Pitch Speed” value.

Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-9
Use props
djiuser_dKoFuLywFxTr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 127569 ft
United States

I know this is the most basic and sorry if you find this offensive but is the camera guard removed? I had the same thing happen once on my Mini SE and yes I felt a little stupid but actually more relieved that there was nothing wrong except human error.
2023-3-12
Use props
djiuser_eLK5zZRCvXZc
New

Ukraine

Thanks DJI, I love your products so much))
2023-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules