Are DJI Goggles 2 (Newest) Compatible with DJI FPV Drone?
8554 18 2023-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QSLabs
lvl.1

United States

I am trying to acertain if the DJI Goggles 2 are compatible with DJI FPV Drone?

6442031cv13d.jpg
5a89d4a3082fe6672527603ec5fdb693.png
2023-3-8
Use props
Sudupe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 691407 ft
  • >>>
Spain

They are not compatible because they are going to release soon DJI FPV 2 and they want to make this compatibility its main feature.

PD: ok, I have no idea why, but has been 6 months from goggles 2 launch and we don’t have news about this compatibility.
2023-3-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. DJI Goggles 2 can only be used with DJI Avata from the product release date. It also supports DJI O3 Air Unit now. Update the firmware version of DJI Goggles 2 to v01.03.0000 to support the DJI Digital FPV System. However, it is not compatible with the DJI FPV as of this writing. Please stay tuned for updates on the DJI official website regarding models that will be compatible in the future. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-3-8
Use props
Geresick
New

Spain

What a piece of ... this is. More than 16 drones bought from DJI and this is the biggest screw up I've come across so far. The fpv stopped because of a firmware :S
You can see my joy, right?

2023-3-9
Use props
Jake. A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

apparently not, which is a bummer.
2023-3-9
Use props
djiuser_MPixx1zHzTuU
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85636 ft
Malaysia

Half the threads on top in the DJI FPV Forum is requesting this. I cannot understand why DJI is not taking any action yet. There's a petition going around in one of the threads, go and check it out.
2023-3-13
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_MPixx1zHzTuU Posted at 3-13 00:06
Half the threads on top in the DJI FPV Forum is requesting this. I cannot understand why DJI is not taking any action yet. There's a petition going around in one of the threads, go and check it out.

My guess is, incompatibility sells more different models of drones.
Would not be very profitable selling different drones using the same battery, goggles and remote control...which would be a dream come true to us.
2023-3-13
Use props
Sudupe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 691407 ft
  • >>>
France

Check this out:

https://chng.it/VQQkJFMN
2023-3-14
Use props
djiuser_MPixx1zHzTuU
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85636 ft
Malaysia

Bump, sign the petition.

https://chng.it/VQQkJFMN
2023-3-23
Use props
NikNukem
lvl.1
Flight distance : 175151 ft
Germany

djiuser_MPixx1zHzTuU Posted at 3-13 00:06
Half the threads on top in the DJI FPV Forum is requesting this. I cannot understand why DJI is not taking any action yet. There's a petition going around in one of the threads, go and check it out.

Stock of v2 Goggles still to full.
2023-3-28
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

HDPS Posted at 3-13 20:24
My guess is, incompatibility sells more different models of drones.
Would not be very profitable selling different drones using the same battery, goggles and remote control...which would be a dream come true to us.

if that's the case, why is the new goggles integra compatible with the avata?
2023-3-28
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 3-28 12:16
if that's the case, why is the new goggles integra compatible with the avata?

Perhaps because it sell with the ... new Avata?

Why it is not compatible with Mini 3 Pro and others?

2023-3-28
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

HDPS Posted at 3-28 18:06
Perhaps because it sell with the ... new Avata?

Why it is not compatible with Mini 3 Pro and others?

you mean the old avata.

dji does not make compatibility decisions based on profitability.
2023-3-28
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 3-28 18:35
you mean the old avata.

dji does not make compatibility decisions based on profitability.

we can only guess (unless you work for DJI Corporate), as for business stand point, they are doing very well
2023-3-28
Use props
djiuser_H3RiLjKtWeXw
lvl.1

Norway

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-8 17:58
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. DJI Goggles 2 can only be used with DJI Avata from the product release date. It also supports DJI O3 Air Unit now. Update the firmware version of DJI Goggles 2 to v01.03.0000 to support the DJI Digital FPV System. However, it is not compatible with the DJI FPV as of this writing. Please stay tuned for updates on the DJI official website regarding models that will be compatible in the future. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Any news here?
2023-6-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_H3RiLjKtWeXw. As of checking, DJI Goggles 2 is still not compatible with DJI FPV. If they will be compatible, it will be announced through the release note of their firmware updates.
2023-6-13
Use props
Steele702
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3876775 ft
  • >>>
United States

So I’m now a proud owner of a shiny pair of Goggles 2… and the funny thing is, I can swipe my way up to the ‘Status’ page where I distinctly see the option for “DJI FPV”.  And yet the product page compatibility still doesn’t have the DJI FPV listed…. Nor will those puppies make a successful connection to the drone.  Guess I’ll check back next year, eh?
2023-11-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Steele702 Posted at 11-16 01:14
So I’m now a proud owner of a shiny pair of Goggles 2… and the funny thing is, I can swipe my way up to the ‘Status’ page where I distinctly see the option for “DJI FPV”.  And yet the product page compatibility still doesn’t have the DJI FPV listed…. Nor will those puppies make a successful connection to the drone.  Guess I’ll check back next year, eh?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The Goggles 2 is now compatible with the DJI FPV. It was added last July from the released firmware v01.07.0000. You can refer to this link: https://forum.dji.com/thread-289267-1-1.html. Have a great day ahead.
2023-11-17
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Steele702 Posted at 11-16 01:14

It works but it ain't easy.  You likely will need to connect your phone and use DJI Fly app.
2023-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules