472 3 2023-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AndersMoeslund
New
Flight distance : 193077 ft
Denmark

Hi everyone,

I was out doing a map with DroneDeploy when all of a sudden the drone fell 300 feet from the sky. After spending 8.000 euro+ on a drone you would expect a bit more, right? After writing back and forth with DJI, who by the way, are completly incompetent and does not even read my emails nor do they respond to the questions asked within it. I am very disappointed and quite frankly scared of ever flying a DJI drone again. Thank god i wasn't doing an inspection in the city because a drone that size would most defenatly have killed someone! The only thing DJI had to say was that i could pay for them to make an analysis of what went wrong and after that i had no other choice than to buy a new drone. No interest from their side to knowing what went wrong or anything. To me, that sounds absolutely insane, knowing that the price of the drone is 8.000 euros or more!!!
I had completed the map the day before at 75 feet, so there is no chance that there were any obstacles in the way. The drone simply shut off or something like this... Also i have over 8 years experience with more the 250 flight hours, as well as being EU certified.
Have anyone ever had anything like this happen and is there anything i can do? I find it very sad that i spend 8000 euros on a drone that falls from the sky only to give 8000 euros again for the same drone!
Please help, someone!!!

Best regards,
Anders
2023-3-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, there. We're sorry for the trouble that it may have caused you and for the unpleasant experience. May we ask for your case number via PM for further investigation? We're looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your cooperation and support.
2023-3-8
Use props
AndersMoeslund
New
Flight distance : 193077 ft
Denmark

DJI Diana Posted at 3-8 15:58
Hello, there. We're sorry for the trouble that it may have caused you and for the unpleasant experience. May we ask for your case number via PM for further investigation? We're looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your cooperation and support.

Hi, so i don't think i have a PM. But i have been writing via e-mail
sabrina.xu (DJI Support)
2023/3/11 GMT+8 15:48

To my mail anders@moeslund.dk

Hope that you can help!
2023-3-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

AndersMoeslund Posted at 3-13 03:23
Hi, so i don't think i have a PM. But i have been writing via e-mail
sabrina.xu (DJI Support)
2023/3/11 GMT+8 15:48

Thanks, Anders. We'll surely communicate it with the team. Thank you for the opportunity to help.
2023-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules