Air 2S radar-horizon not working
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Minuu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 344206 ft
Spain

Hello, I have an air 2S, since a year ago and I am very satisfied, but I have a problem that I can not solve.
- In the image we can see the radar-horizon, the blue arrow indicates erroneously the position of the drone. Even if I move the drone, the arrow is always in the same place, but it indicates correctly the orientation of the drone.
- The blue circle wrongly indicates the orientation of the transmitter. Even if I move the transmitter, the circle never changes its orientation and never turns green.
- I have calibrated the compass and the IMU several times. I have also tried to update the firmware, but I can't since I have the latest version in the drone and in the transmitter. I can't downgrader firmware either with dji assistant 2.
- For me it is a big problem, I fly with CE signal, which is poor and I need to point the transmitter to the drone, as well as to know its position on the radar-horizon.
Thanks and regards.

Air2S

Air2S

2023-3-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know which version is the DJI FLY APP on your phone?
2023-3-8
Use props
Minuu
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-8 22:46
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know which version is the DJI FLY APP on your phone?

Hello, thanks for the quick response.
On the smartphone and on the tablet, I have version 1.9.4 installed, I have reinstalled and tested on both devices, obtaining the same result already mentioned.
Additionally comment, that the compass works well, the artificial horizon also and the detection of obstacles is shown in the radar-horizon.
I have the problem, in that I have no indication of where I am pointing with the transmitter, it does not turn green, only blue and I do not have an indication of the position of the drone, but I do have the orientation of the drone. All this within the radar-horizon.I usually have between 17 and 24 satellites, in the gps.

Thanks, again
2023-3-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Minuu Posted at 3-9 09:59
Hello, thanks for the quick response.
On the smartphone and on the tablet, I have version 1.9.4 installed, I have reinstalled and tested on both devices, obtaining the same result already mentioned.
Additionally comment, that the compass works well, the artificial horizon also and the detection of obstacles is shown in the radar-horizon.

Hi, Minuu. Thank you for the additional information. Can you please provide us with a screen recording of the image transmission for further checking? If the file os too big you may upload it to a shareable link and PM us the link. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-3-9
Use props
Minuu
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-9 22:50
Hi, Minuu. Thank you for the additional information. Can you please provide us with a screen recording of the image transmission for further checking? If the file os too big you may upload it to a shareable link and PM us the link. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Hello, yes of course. Between tomorrow and the day after I will fly and take the screenshot.
Thanks.
2023-3-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Minuu Posted at 3-10 02:59
Hello, yes of course. Between tomorrow and the day after I will fly and take the screenshot.
Thanks.
Hi, Minuu. We will wait for it. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-3-11
Use props
Minuu
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-11 07:27
Hi, Minuu. We will wait for it. Thank you for your cooperation.

Hello, I have managed to solve it. I have reinstalled the android system on the mobile, reinstalled the Dji Fly app, reinstalled the drone's firmware, also the transmitter's and now it works fine. It seems to me that the problem was in the mobile's android system, it's the only thing I needed to try to reinstall. Before all this, I checked the permissions of the Dji Fly app and they were fine. I do not know the real reason for this failure, although I think it is related to Android.

Thanks for the interest and help provided.
Greetings.
2023-3-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Minuu Posted at 3-15 09:35
Hello, I have managed to solve it. I have reinstalled the android system on the mobile, reinstalled the Dji Fly app, reinstalled the drone's firmware, also the transmitter's and now it works fine. It seems to me that the problem was in the mobile's android system, it's the only thing I needed to try to reinstall. Before all this, I checked the permissions of the Dji Fly app and they were fine. I do not know the real reason for this failure, although I think it is related to Android.

Thanks for the interest and help provided.

Hi, Minuu. Thank you for he update. Glad to know that it is working now. Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Have a good one!
2023-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules