Can't edit profile on Skypixel
568 7 2023-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bYama
lvl.1
Portugal

Hi, I can't change my profile! Look like all the inputs on Skypixel edit profile page are disabled.
I tried both the app and pc browser, I can open the page but cannot change anything.

Not only that, I cannot add any location to the uploaded photos!

2023-3-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. The server is updating, and the related feature is currently unavailable. We will fix it soon. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2023-3-9
Use props
Jake. A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

There apparently updating the server....
2023-3-9
Use props
djiuser_b88KvyLHW2TK
New

United Kingdom

Jake. A Posted at 3-9 07:06
There apparently updating the server....

Hi,

Did you manage to change your username and profile picture yet?, I keep getting errors in the fly app, it looks like this is the only place you can edit your profile?, came to the forum to change it here, but looks like there is no option too?, if you managed it could you help me find where its done please

Thanks in advance!
2023-3-10
Use props
Jake. A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

djiuser_b88KvyLHW2TK Posted at 3-10 01:38
Hi,

Did you manage to change your username and profile picture yet?, I keep getting errors in the fly app, it looks like this is the only place you can edit your profile?, came to the forum to change it here, but looks like there is no option too?, if you managed it could you help me find where its done please

I was able to do it for the forum, but not SkyPixel yet
2023-3-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello there. I am sorry for the inconvenience. At the moment, the related feature is not available for the server is updating. We will fix it soon. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
2023-3-10
Use props
SATRIA
New
Flight distance : 52 ft

Indonesia

same issue
can't update name or change avatar dji fly

"Failed to save user information. Check Your network connection"
2023-3-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

SATRIA Posted at 3-10 21:14
same issue
can't update name or change avatar dji fly

Hi there, sorry, the server is updating, and the related feature is currently unavailable. We will fix it soon. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2023-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules