Pocket 3 coming in April.....
94305 76 2023-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
blabel75
lvl.2
United States

I fully expect them to release the Pocket 3 this month. I say that because I just bought a bunch of ND filters for the Pocket 2 and I doubt they would fit the 3.
2023-4-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

We just have to be patient,   but it's hard.  
2023-4-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

blabel75 Posted at 4-5 09:53
I fully expect them to release the Pocket 3 this month. I say that because I just bought a bunch of ND filters for the Pocket 2 and I doubt they would fit the 3.

Ahh Yes,    I normally get caught out like that too.
2023-4-5
Use props
Trikke
First Officer
Flight distance : 2526529 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

DAFlys Posted at 4-5 22:28
We just have to be patient,   but it's hard.

So true
2023-4-8
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

While I would like to see all rumored improvements but one thing most forgets about the Pocket is the word "Pocket". The key advantage of the pocket as a travel cam is that it will fit in most coat pocket and you can have it out, turned it on and be ready to shoot in under 10 seconds or about 5 seconds if you have the unit in hand. The Pocket 2 with the Do-It-All handle is already pushing the limit of being able to fit in a coat pocket (length wise). Anything with more bulk maybe too big to fit into most coat pockets. I just came back form spending 2 weeks in Japan with the Pocket 2 and I really don't see a need for a replacement as a travel cam, but I'll probably get one if the overall size is similar or just a bit larger than the Pocket 2.
2023-4-8
Use props
First Bell
lvl.1

United Arab Emirates

Any updates about new DJI pocket 3 release date??
2023-4-9
Use props
MM_Pro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94580 ft
Hungary

April of 2024
2023-4-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Noooo,  dont say that.  
2023-4-10
Use props
B Hulk
lvl.1
Australia

Looks like no Pocket 3 announcement
2023-4-13
Use props
Steve Owbridge
New

United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 3-9 08:26
Ive been holding off getting the 2 as i hoped the pocket 3 would come soon.

Me too. Hope it actually is this month!
2023-4-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

B Hulk Posted at 4-13 16:47
Looks like no Pocket 3 announcement

Still half a month left,    we may also see the new Mavic 3 Pro this month too.
2023-4-13
Use props
B Hulk
lvl.1
Australia

DAFlys Posted at 4-13 23:08

I don't think they'll release more than 1 product in a month. Seems like they're withdrawing the Pocket line as it's the only one that hasn't kept up with its release

Shame as I need a new Pocket Cam and might just go for the Feiyu 3
2023-4-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

B Hulk Posted at 4-15 04:28
I don't think they'll release more than 1 product in a month. Seems like they're withdrawing the Pocket line as it's the only one that hasn't kept up with its release

Shame as I need a new Pocket Cam and might just go for the Feiyu 3

They released two products last month.  
2023-4-15
Use props
djiuser_t921gzIRjoDB
lvl.1

United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-13 23:08

Maybe they're waiting on people getting their tax return checks.  Won't be getting much business from that this year lol
2023-4-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_t921gzIRjoDB Posted at 4-18 08:10
Maybe they're waiting on people getting their tax return checks.  Won't be getting much business from that this year lol

Maybe,  but as the Inspire 3 was a month later than the leak,  I suspect the same may happen with the pocket.  
2023-4-18
Use props
djiuser_cTZhX1YeJPKP
New

Latvia

DAFlys Posted at 3-9 08:26
Ive been holding off getting the 2 as i hoped the pocket 3 would come soon.

Same here... hope it will come out soon.
2023-4-21
Use props
B Hulk
lvl.1
Australia

DAFlys Posted at 4-15 04:41
They released two products last month.

They just release different version of drones and call it different names. Great if you're a drone person but they're really losing ground in the market with consumers since it's really all they do now.
2023-4-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

B Hulk Posted at 4-25 05:07
They just release different version of drones and call it different names. Great if you're a drone person but they're really losing ground in the market with consumers since it's really all they do now.

Well I was referring to a controller and goggles not drones,  this month they released two new drones.  
2023-4-25
Use props
jalps
lvl.1
Flight distance : 101617 ft
  • >>>
United States

Unfortunately it looks like the original estimate of an April release didn't come to pass.  I guess there's a chance things will be pushed into May, but we still haven't seen any leaks about a Pocket 3 whatsoever.  The cycle tends to be some drips and drops in the 1-2 weeks before the announcement email, then the 10-14 days from announcement email to product announcement, so it's also unlikely for a May release unless we hear something very soon.
2023-5-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

jalps Posted at 5-3 05:10
Unfortunately it looks like the original estimate of an April release didn't come to pass.  I guess there's a chance things will be pushed into May, but we still haven't seen any leaks about a Pocket 3 whatsoever.  The cycle tends to be some drips and drops in the 1-2 weeks before the announcement email, then the 10-14 days from announcement email to product announcement, so it's also unlikely for a May release unless we hear something very soon.

Some of the other leaks came a month later than the leak so fingers crossed.
2023-5-4
Use props
djiuser_q3eBnFhMnat3
New
Flight distance : 46995 ft
Poland

Kwiecień minął, a premiery Pocket 3 jak nie było tak nie ma :/
2023-5-6
Use props
djiuser_JZK04KXPw7Un
lvl.1

Saudi Arabia

What happened to pocket 3? It is coming or not? Any information on the release.
2023-5-6
Use props
iGrzegorz
New

Poland

djiuser_JZK04KXPw7Un Posted at 5-6 10:28
What happened to pocket 3? It is coming or not? Any information on the release.

I was also waiting for it. Unfortunately, DJI Pocket line seems to be abandoned by this company. No firmware updates for Pocket 2 since 5th January 2021. Lack of competition in this segment, didn't pushed them to innovate (even Feyiu newest Pocket 3 which hits the market now has a video quality inferior to their more than 2 year-old Pocket 2). Maybe it is not that big and profitable market as we, pocket gimbal camera enthusiasts imagine it could be? They seem to focus on their GoPro alternative and drones. Unfortunately it is not a charity, and their primary goal is to make huge money.
2023-5-20
Use props
B Hulk
lvl.1
Australia

iGrzegorz Posted at 5-20 05:40
I was also waiting for it. Unfortunately, DJI Pocket line seems to be abandoned by this company. No firmware updates for Pocket 2 since 5th January 2021. Lack of competition in this segment, didn't pushed them to innovate (even Feyiu newest Pocket 3 which hits the market now has a video quality inferior to their more than 2 year-old Pocket 2). Maybe it is not that big and profitable market as we, pocket gimbal camera enthusiasts imagine it could be? They seem to focus on their GoPro alternative and drones. Unfortunately it is not a charity, and their primary goal is to make huge money.

Yep.. they just released ANOTHER drone.... Hopefully Feiyu capitalises on the market since DJI are dropping the ball hard in the consumer/prosumer space for these gimbal cameras.

All the travel crowd I know wants one so they don't have to carry DSLR's. So they either buy smaller DSLR's and use them on a smaller gimbal since no one has moved past basic sensors in this line up.

Rooting for Feiyu in their 4th Gen now that DJI has chosen to abandon their customers for these products
2023-5-21
Use props
prakharsahay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1322933 ft
India

Have been waiting for years now for DJI Pocket 3. Seems they lost the battle and given up. Finally purchased Insta 360 X3 and FeiyuTech Pocket 3 after waiting for a very long time. DJI lost my trust.
2023-5-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

prakharsahay Posted at 5-22 08:10
Have been waiting for years now for DJI Pocket 3. Seems they lost the battle and given up. Finally purchased Insta 360 X3 and FeiyuTech Pocket 3 after waiting for a very long time. DJI lost my trust.

It would be fair to say you lost trust if they told us it was being released on a given day and then wasnt,    as it stands they dont have much reason to release as theres no good competition to the product.
2023-5-22
Use props
Drone 166
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1237169 ft
Croatia

Do you know when it will premiere? April is over...
2023-5-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Drone 166 Posted at 5-30 02:52
Do you know when it will premiere? April is over...

Sadly all the rumours seem to have gone quite and only Air 3 rumours are floating around now.  
2023-5-30
Use props
djiuser_4SE33Yv999zV
New

Trinidad and Tobago

Just release the pocket 3 already
2023-5-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_4SE33Yv999zV Posted at 5-31 17:11
Just release the pocket 3 already

Some say they will skip the 3 and go to the Pocket Pro Max.  
2023-6-2
Use props
Gizmo84
lvl.1
United States

Here it is now June and still no Pocket 3.  That's ok, my Pocket 2 has served me well for the last two international trips.
2023-6-4
Use props
Desseling
New

Netherlands

Iemand een idee welke pocket camera het beste alternatief is voor de dji pocket 2 is wil er 1 aan gaan schaffen.
2023-6-8
Use props
prakharsahay
lvl.2
India

DAFlys Posted at 5-22 22:18
It would be fair to say you lost trust if they told us it was being released on a given day and then wasnt,    as it stands they dont have much reason to release as theres no good competition to the product.

So it would be fair to say that DJI only have reasons to release drone camera upgrades and there is no note worthy upgrade by DJI for last 3 years for Pocket?
It is good to be loyal to brands but bad to be a blind follower, such blind brand followers doesn't do any good to customers nor the brand.

2023-7-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

prakharsahay Posted at 7-31 14:23
So it would be fair to say that DJI only have reasons to release drone camera upgrades and there is no note worthy upgrade by DJI for last 3 years for Pocket?
It is good to be loyal to beands but bad to be a blind follower, such blind brand followers doesn't do any good to customers nor the brand.

To be fair I am waiting for a pocket 3 as I dont believe any of the other brands will be as good.
2023-7-31
Use props
prakharsahay
lvl.2
India

DAFlys Posted at 7-31 23:33
To be fair I am waiting for a pocket 3 as I dont believe any of the other brands will be as good.

I liked pocket 2 very much and waited eagerly for Pocket 3, however there has been no communication on these from DJI since last 3 years of Pocket 2 launch. Hence after waiting a lot I purchased Insia 360 3X which I found to be good product. DJI is forcing its customers to move to other brands by keeping their customers in dark. For me it's RIP DJI now, waited enough, as soon as I get good alternatives I will switch over from DJI. With this attitude towards customers, DJI will go down like Go Pro sooner or later.
2023-8-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

prakharsahay Posted at 8-1 09:17
I liked pocket 2 very much and waited eagerly for Pocket 3, however there has been no communication on these from DJI since last 3 years of Pocket 2 launch. Hence after waiting a lot I purchased Insia 360 3X which I found to be good product. DJI is forcing its customers to move to other brands by keeping their customers in dark. For me it's RIP DJI now, waited enough, as soon as I get good alternatives I will switch over from DJI. With this attitude towards customers, DJI will go down like Go Pro sooner or later.

Can you do panning hzyperlapses with the 360 3X?
2023-8-2
Use props
Dawid Wojtarowicz
New

Poland

Will there be waterproof case for this? It's the only thing missing for me making the camera multi purpose. Hoped for it to be all purpose during summer vacation.
2023-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules