DJI MINI 2 I can´t see flight record files
1390 13 2023-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ben_gz
lvl.1

Spain

I can´t found flight record files in my Android (Xiaomi), for my DJI Mini 2.I entered the folder DJI -- dji.go.v5 , and I can see CACHE, CACHE_IMAGE, DATABASES and DJI FLY.  Where is FLIGHTRECORD?
DJI FLY has 4 folderes inside, empty all of them (INTELLIGENT, PHOTO, TRANSCODE, VIDEO).
But, when I can open DJIFLY APP, I can see all of my flights correctly.

My question: How can I download my flight logs?
Thanks
2023-3-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sync your logs to Airdata then you can download them.     Here's a guide https://app.airdata.com/sync-app-server
2023-3-9
Use props
ben_gz
lvl.1

Spain

DAFlys Posted at 3-9 05:32
Sync your logs to Airdata then you can download them.     Here's a guide https://app.airdata.com/sync-app-server

Thanks for the answer.
It´s a partial solution. Airdata is only free for 100 flights (right now is enough for me). Also I can´t see all data in the web. For example, I can´t see "controls" ("Not enough data to display reliable results", Airdata says).
In DJI FLY APP (Xiaomi), I see all the flight, even CONTROLS (sticks). Finallly I had to export LOG (.TXT) from AIRDATA, and then I load it in PHANTOMHELP... Then, I could see all flight values.

It´s ok, but, there isn´t any "navite solution" from DJI?
2023-3-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ben_gz Posted at 3-9 06:21
Thanks for the answer.
It´s a partial solution. Airdata is only free for 100 flights (right now is enough for me). Also I can´t see all data in the web. For example, I can´t see "controls" ("Not enough data to display reliable results", Airdata says).
In DJI FLY APP (Xiaomi), I see all the flight, even CONTROLS (sticks). Finallly I had to export LOG (.TXT) from AIRDATA, and then I load it in PHANTOMHELP... Then, I could see all flight values.

But you can save those log files and view them anytime with other log viewers.

Once the fly app uploads the log it removes it from your device these days.     The native solution is to view the log via the flight centre.
2023-3-9
Use props
ben_gz
lvl.1

Spain

DAFlys Posted at 3-9 07:02
But you can save those log files and view them anytime with other log viewers.

Once the fly app uploads the log it removes it from your device these days.     The native solution is to view the log via the flight centre.

Ok thanks again.

I really don´t understand why LOG files aren´t in my device (Android). When I google it, people say that those LOG files should be in DJI folder...

But OK, I have to use that workaround (AIRDATA), at least while I don´t make 100 flies...
2023-3-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ben_gz Posted at 3-9 09:13
Ok thanks again.

I really don´t understand why LOG files aren´t in my device (Android). When I google it, people say that those LOG files should be in DJI folder...

They used to be,  but they changed the app recently so they delete after they sync.  
2023-3-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. You may export the Flight Controller Aircraft Data using the DJI Assistant 2 software. Download the DJI Assistant 2 from the official website link HERE. After that, follow the process below to export the data.

1. Launch the DJI Assistant 2. Within 20 seconds after the aircraft is powered on, connect it to DJI Assistant 2

2. After DJI Assistant 2 recognizes the aircraft, choose "Log Export" and then click "Save to local"

3. The final exported data are ".dat" files.

Please let us know if you experience any issues so we can help you further. Thank you.
2023-3-9
Use props
ben_gz
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-9 16:21
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. You may export the Flight Controller Aircraft Data using the DJI Assistant 2 software. Download the DJI Assistant 2 from the official website link HERE. After that, follow the process below to export the data.

1. Launch the DJI Assistant 2. Within 20 seconds after the aircraft is powered on, connect it to DJI Assistant 2

Hi again.
Sorry, for several days, I couldn´t answer...

I have installed DJI ASSISTANT (and launched it), powered ON the aircraft, and 20 seconds later, I have connected it in my PC. I login my account , and nothing happened.
I can see my DCIM Folder, but nothing into DJI ASSISTANT software... I don´t know what is happening.

In any case, for example if my aircraft was lost, crash, etc,  couldn´t I export my log file (to send it for INSURANCE COMPANY for example), if I don´t use AIRDATA?

Any ideas?
Thanks again.
2023-3-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

ben_gz Posted at 3-17 08:59
Hi again.
Sorry, for several days, I couldn´t answer...

Thank you for your response and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please clarify what specific issue did you experience with the DJI Assistant 2 software? Did the "Log Export" appears after you connect your aircraft to the computer? Can you please provide us a screenshot showing the error on the DJI Assistant 2 software? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-20
Use props
Prezzodrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8533 ft

United Kingdom

I Upload mine and view them in airdata.   You get so much detail.  
2023-3-20
Use props
ben_gz
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-20 02:02
Thank you for your response and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please clarify what specific issue did you experience with the DJI Assistant 2 software? Did the "Log Export" appears after you connect your aircraft to the computer? Can you please provide us a screenshot showing the error on the DJI Assistant 2 software? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

When I connect the aircraft to the computer (and login DJI account) , nothing happens (there isn´t any error).
I share a screenshot.

Thanks
2023-3-24
Use props
ben_gz
lvl.1

Spain

Prezzodrone Posted at 3-20 10:55
I Upload mine and view them in airdata.   You get so much detail.

Yes, you´re right, but only for first 100 flies (free).
2023-3-24
Use props
Prezzodrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8533 ft

United Kingdom

ben_gz Posted at 3-24 08:54
Yes, you´re right, but only for first 100 flies (free).

Yes.  But you can always download them from there and reupload later upload to http://phantomhelp.com/logviewer/
2023-3-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Thank you for your response, Ben. We will coordinate this with our relevant team for further clarification. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules