Goodbye to the MM?
1204 6 2023-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ESchimidt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 310879 ft
Brazil

I've been trying to update the Mavic Mini Firmware since yesterday and I always get the same message.
I think, that the end has arrived... at least for Brazil.

dji.jpg
Screenshot_20230309-093726.jpg
2023-3-9
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If your Mavic Mini (one?) is operating as it should, I wouldn't worry overly much about the update. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
2023-3-9
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I am not sure if I have updated my ANY of my mini 1 and 2 since the day I got them, they  perfectly well as they are as far as I am concerned.
2023-3-9
Use props
Jake. A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

They don't do updates for that drone anymore. at least I don't think so
2023-3-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please confirm what firmware version are you currently using on your aircraft at the moment? You may provide us a screenshot showing the "about" page on the DJI Fly app. In addition, could you please confirm the reason why you want to update the firmware, are you currently experiencing any issues on your unit? Please provide us with a detailed inquiry and we will do our best to provide you with a resolution. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-9
Use props
ESchimidt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 310879 ft
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-9 16:54
Hi there. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please confirm what firmware version are you currently using on your aircraft at the moment? You may provide us a screenshot showing the "about" page on the DJI Fly app. In addition, could you please confirm the reason why you want to update the firmware, are you currently experiencing any issues on your unit? Please provide us with a detailed inquiry and we will do our best to provide you with a resolution. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I can't see the aircraft version because it gives network error.
I just tried to update because they commented that there is a new version.
I'll leave it as it is. Thank you for your interest.
2023-3-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

ESchimidt Posted at 3-10 13:15
I can't see the aircraft version because it gives network error.
I just tried to update because they commented that there is a new version.
I'll leave it as it is. Thank you for your interest.

We appreciate your response. Please be advised that the latest firmware version of the DJI Mavic Mini for aircraft is V01.00.0600 and for RC V01.00.0600. Should you experience any issues on your unit, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules