1747 8 2023-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
luacu
lvl.3
Flight distance : 852201 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Since I updated (v01.04.05.10) I don't use the Action 2 camera. I can't risk recording with such poor quality.

edit: with new Firmware Version: v01.04.06.20 Date: 2023.03.30  ALL IS OK, (very thanks).

Like other users of this camera, after updating to the latest firmware, my main problem after the update is related to the lack of stabilization at the beginning of the recording. Regardless of the set resolution and stabilization mode, randomly the first 10-12 seconds of video don't stabilize (sometimes it stabilizes and sometimes it doesn't). Normally when it fails, at 10-2 seconds, the stabilization starts working until the end of the recording.

I HOPE FOR A NEW UPDATE SOON THAT SOLVES THE PROBLEM, OR OFFERS US THE POSSIBILITY OF GOING BACK TO THE PREVIOUS STABLE FIRMWARE.

2023-3-9
Use props
gizmo1970
lvl.2
Poland

I have exactly the same problem. DJI support tells me to send photos, videos, describe over and over again what the problem is, and yet they know it well. They pretend not to know what's going on, just like with the physical focus problem in Action 3. It's a pity, because many sports camera users will go to GoPro.People don't like being deceived.
2023-3-9
Use props
luacu
lvl.3
  • >>>
Spain

gizmo1970 Posted at 3-9 11:21
I have exactly the same problem. DJI support tells me to send photos, videos, describe over and over again what the problem is, and yet they know it well. They pretend not to know what's going on, just like with the physical focus problem in Action 3. It's a pity, because many sports camera users will go to GoPro.People don't like being deceived.

The sad thing is that if they let us go back to Firmware v01.03.30.20 the problem is solved.
2023-3-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, luacu. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please provide us with the following information for checking:
• Kindly confirm if you are using the snapshot to trigger video recording or just normal power on the product and then press the recording button
• Kindly provide us a video with this issue for more than 10 seconds then kindly upload the original video file/s via a shareable link. Please PM us the link. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-3-10
Use props
luacu
lvl.3
  • >>>
Spain

Hello, I just want you to tell me how to go back to the previous firmware v01.03.30.20 the problem is solved with which the camera was perfect. Since I updated to the new one I can't use it. Since then the DJI Action 2 has been stored in a drawer. The situation is surreal.

I have been using DJI products for more than 5 years (cameras, drones and stabilizers) for my productions and nothing like this has ever happened to me. This situation of damage is not typical of your brand.
2023-3-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

luacu Posted at 3-17 10:11
Hello, I just want you to tell me how to go back to the previous firmware v01.03.30.20 the problem is solved with which the camera was perfect. Since I updated to the new one I can't use it. Since then the DJI Action 2 has been stored in a drawer. The situation is surreal.

I have been using DJI products for more than 5 years (cameras, drones and stabilizers) for my productions and nothing like this has ever happened to me. This situation of damage is not typical of your brand.

Hi, luacu. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please note that this issue has been located by our engineers, and they are currently working to resolve it. This is expected to be optimized in the next firmware update. And regretfully, the firmware cannot be downgraded to the previous version, so we suggest you wait for the next update. We ask for your understanding and patience as we rectify this concern.
2023-3-17
Use props
djiuser_96YICUnMAPAD
New

United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 3-17 22:36
Hi, luacu. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please note that this issue has been located by our engineers, and they are currently working to resolve it. This is expected to be optimized in the next firmware update. And regretfully, the firmware cannot be downgraded to the previous version, so we suggest you wait for the next update. We ask for your understanding and patience as we rectify this concern.

Other issues as well ...

Like the overall recording time in 4k @30fps has been reduced from 16mins to now only 8 mins ??? (I'm lucky to get 6mins tops !!)... and I can't even adjust the camera's threshold temp to High, as it's greyed out due to being in the UK ???? ... and to add to the insult when my action 2 stops recording due to overheating, my camera isn't even that warm yet alone mildly hot ?????

Your tech support is useless and what me to send them this and that, when clearly ISSUES plague this update, just release the older firmware for us customers to downgrade to, so we can get on and start using our £455 paperweights

I personally think that DJI are just causing issues in order to get us to buy the newest and latest action camera(s), (for example:- DJI action 3, which I've had and returned as even that was a TOTAL failure )

If a downgrade firmware or update fix, isn't released before the end of March (2023) then not only will I do a full review on YouTube (@lets-talk-tech-uk) regarding this and other issues, but you will ALSO lose a reviewer and valued customer on all other DJI products (action cameras, drones, and other products) that were on my 2023 test and review list
2023-3-21
Use props
luacu
lvl.3
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 3-17 22:36

With new Firmware Version: v01.04.06.20 Date: 2023.03.30  ALL IS OK.

VERY THANKS
2023-3-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

luacu Posted at 3-31 01:19
With new Firmware Version: v01.04.06.20 Date: 2023.03.30  ALL IS OK.

VERY THANKS

Hi there. Thanks for letting us know, and you are welcome. We are pleased to read that the issue has been resolved. Please reach us back should you have other concerns. Thank you.
2023-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules