DJI Air 2S Waypoints
1262 6 2023-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dgualazzi
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Is it possible for DJI to add an actual waypoint function to the DJI Fly App through firmware, that's not just used with hyperlapse?
If so, can this be done right away?  
2023-3-9
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

YES!!! PLEASE make it functional for the 2S!!! ASAP, PLEASE!!!
2023-3-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

No doubt this could be done for the Air 2S.  Real question is will they?
2023-3-9
Use props
dgualazzi
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-9 13:17
No doubt this could be done for the Air 2S.  Real question is will they?

I just don't understand why this is available with the Mavic 3 through the Fly App but not the Air 2S.
2023-3-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate the time and effort you have invested in providing this suggestion to us. Your feedback will be definitely cascaded to the concerned team for further review. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-9
Use props
Gogoshar
New

Germany

It would be really cool if it can be added with a firmware update, maybe even as a paid add-on/feature. I guess many people would be even willing to pay for a native waypoints feature for the DJI Air 2s.
2-9 04:34
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Gogoshar Posted at 2-9 04:34
It would be really cool if it can be added with a firmware update, maybe even as a paid add-on/feature. I guess many people would be even willing to pay for a native waypoints feature for the DJI Air 2s.

Hello there. We're sorry if this has been requested in the past but has not been implemented yet. We will continue to let such feedback reach the designated team for consideration. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2-10 03:03
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules