DJI Fly missing in AppStore
5163 16 2023-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
corebug
lvl.1

Ukraine

Hello!

For some reason, the DJI Fly app (and DJI Store) is missing from Ukrainian AppStore.
Also, on AliExpress, there are no DJI drones visible with the Ukrainian AliExpress account.

Is it an error or a result of DJI just banning Ukraine?
2023-3-9
Use props
Jake. A
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

Probably so
2023-3-9
Use props
Sparkwon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11412953 ft
United States

It's like that here in California! By the how's your war going with russia
2023-3-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you're on google then you install direct from the DJI download centre now.   https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads
2023-3-14
Use props
djiuser_Iz89YxIhQWyW
New

United States

Jake. A Posted at 3-9 13:26
Probably so

I believe and support dji for not selling to countries at war. They should not be expected to assist in killing.  Military drones are available from the military,  not our civilian site.
2023-3-15
Use props
djiuser_Iz89YxIhQWyW
New

United States

Jake. A Posted at 3-9 13:26
Probably so

Dji is a for profit company but not at the expense of human life.  I can't afford a dji drone but i support their decision.
2023-3-15
Use props
Jake. A
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

djiuser_Iz89YxIhQWyW Posted at 3-15 10:17
Dji is a for profit company but not at the expense of human life.  I can't afford a dji drone but i support their decision.

Definitely true.
2023-3-15
Use props
corebug
lvl.1

Ukraine

No military pilots use Apple in Ukraine, it’s all Android.
Apple stuff is only used by civilians.
I’m not asking about DJI’s policy on selling drones to countries at war, my question is about the software to control the drones that are already here. For example, I’d like to buy the newest Mini Pro for my personal use and I can actually do this, but I’ll have to either buy DJI’s expensive RC, or buy myself some Android device just to control my drone. This is just stupid.
2023-4-2
Use props
roman_m
New

Spain

A lot of people from Ukraine are now abroad and bying drones for personal use. And surely, they don't change the location on the Apple since some applications become unavailable, some subscriptions cancel, etc. But now they are all unable to download DJI Fly because of new policy. This is suck. Moreover, when I bought drone, there was no warning that this will be unable to control the drone from the iPhone. At least I would be able to choose a new remote controller with display to have a workaround but now the issue is I'm not able to use the newly bought drone at all. Nice.
2023-4-25
Use props
djiuser_BwGFM0XJJiOL
New

Ukraine

Is there a possibility to get at least a link for TestFlight to get app on device?
Srsly I bought your product but can't use it poperly cause of some stupid restrictions and there plenty of ways to overcome it if you mean anything illegal or non moral, but for a regular user as me its such a pain
I m okay with switching region but I can't do that as I need to w8 when my apple one subscription finishes to switch region
DJI stop being jerks
2023-6-14
Use props
archi332
New

Croatia

Hi everybody!
The military reasons are more-less clear.
I have DJI Spark which doesn't have military value and want to use it outside of Ukraine. Are there any solutions for such cases?

I'm new to drones and just interested in filming landscapes.
It is not possible to use `DJI Pilot` app, it says software should be updated.
As far as I understood - software can be updated with app `DJI go 4`, but it is not downloadable for me...
2023-11-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

archi332 Posted at 11-13 03:13
Hi everybody!
The military reasons are more-less clear.
I have DJI Spark which doesn't have military value and want to use it outside of Ukraine. Are there any solutions for such cases?

Hi there. The DJI Go 4 is currently not available from the Play Store but you can download it from the DJI official website. Please use this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/spark. Have a great day ahead.
2023-12-3
Use props
Oleksandra Fedotova
New

Ukraine

Why I cannot install DJI mimo app in Ukraine???
2023-12-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Oleksandra Fedotova Posted at 12-26 02:23
Why I cannot install DJI mimo app in Ukraine???

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. May I know what error are you receiving from your phone? Please make sure you downloaded the Mimo app from the DJI Official website https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo. Have a great day.
2023-12-26
Use props
fedotol123455
New

Ukraine

DJI Tony Posted at 12-26 03:26
Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. May I know what error are you receiving from your phone? Please make sure you downloaded the Mimo app from the DJI Official website https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo. Have a great day.

DJI mimo app is not available in Ukraine region, it is not included in Ukrainian App Store. Could that be solved from somehow from DJI side ?
2023-12-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fedotol123455 Posted at 12-26 04:27
DJI mimo app is not available in Ukraine region, it is not included in Ukrainian App Store. Could that be solved from somehow from DJI side ?

Hi. For Android, you can download the APK from the DJI official website. You can use the link above. Thank you.
2023-12-27
Use props
djiuser_QzLrWLtbqQf2
New

Iceland

djiuser_Iz89YxIhQWyW Posted at 2023-3-15 10:17

I wonder what do you think of DJI still working in russia? Or do you think russians don’t kill?
4-1 07:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules