1052 3 2023-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_XUqIEWHZpQER
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3011982 ft
Malaysia

Hi

I'm using Huawei Mate 20 Pro and no problem to connect with DJI RC N1 before this. Just now, without change any setting on my device and RC, unable to connect the phone with RC. Anyone can help?
2023-3-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what error message did you receive on the app? Please try to reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists. You may download the app using the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2023-3-10
Use props
djiuser_XUqIEWHZpQER
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3011982 ft
Malaysia

Already uninstall previous DJI Fly, and done installed the version you give, still unable to connect the remote with the phone. There is the picture im attached. Also try to use another cable, still same results. Please help.
Screenshot_20230310_230502_dji.go.v5.jpg
2023-3-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_XUqIEWHZpQER Posted at 3-10 07:10
Already uninstall previous DJI Fly, and done installed the version you give, still unable to connect the remote with the phone. There is the picture im attached. Also try to use another cable, still same results. Please help.

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. I will send you a PM, kindly please check. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules