Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Out of warranty drone repair
1273 13 2023-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mire080873
lvl.1
United States

Where do I send my drone to be repaired if it is out of warranty.  I bought it in 2017 and  crashed it in 2019.  There is only minor damage to the frame and the gimble vibrates so recording or taking pictures is not great.  It still flies great.  Would like to fix gimble so i can video record and take pictures.  I would also like to fix frame.  Its been sitting in the case for  over 2 years and would like to start using it again.  I just need to know where to send it off to be fixed.  Thanks!
2023-3-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. I am sorry to know about this unfortunate event that happened to your drone. I suggest sending the drone to our facility for a proper diagnosis. Please contact our relevant team using this link https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance at the request. Thank you.
2023-3-10
Use props
Mire080873
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 3-10 10:45
Hi, there. I am sorry to know about this unfortunate event that happened to your drone. I suggest sending the drone to our facility for a proper diagnosis. Please contact our relevant team using this link https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance at the request. Thank you.

I filled out application and printed out shipping label.  What all do I send back?  Drone, controller, batteries.....?
2023-3-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Mire080873 Posted at 3-11 09:34
I filled out application and printed out shipping label.  What all do I send back?  Drone, controller, batteries.....?

Thanks for the response and update. You may send the aircraft only without a battery, charger, remote controller, and other accessories. Unless the item is causing a problem, you may also include it in our package for checking. I hope this answers your query. Thank you for your support.
2023-3-11
Use props
Mire080873
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 3-11 10:11
Thanks for the response and update. You may send the aircraft only without a battery, charger, remote controller, and other accessories. Unless the item is causing a problem, you may also include it in our package for checking. I hope this answers your query. Thank you for your support.

I just received noticed that my drone was received with the items I included in the box.  It states I sent remote with built in screen, drone with gimbal and 2 batteries.  All is correct except batteries.  I sent 3 batteries not 2.  What do I do to make sure the battery number is corrected.
2023-3-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Mire080873 Posted at 3-17 12:25
I just received noticed that my drone was received with the items I included in the box.  It states I sent remote with built in screen, drone with gimbal and 2 batteries.  All is correct except batteries.  I sent 3 batteries not 2.  What do I do to make sure the battery number is corrected.

Hello, Miren. Thanks for your notice. We've checked your case and our team is confirming that we received 3 batteries 1 aircraft and a remote controller. You may double-check your email as this has been stated as well. I hope this answers your query. Should you have further concerns, please keep us posted. Thank you for your support.
2023-3-17
Use props
Mire080873
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 3-17 13:13
Hello, Miren. Thanks for your notice. We've checked your case and our team is confirming that we received 3 batteries 1 aircraft and a remote controller. You may double-check your email as this has been stated as well. I hope this answers your query. Should you have further concerns, please keep us posted. Thank you for your support.

Sorry, just rechecked.  My printer never finished printing out apparently.  I did not read my email before printing it out so just went by what was printed.  Thanks for getting back to me so quick.

Thanks again for all your help.
Paula Mire
2023-3-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Mire080873 Posted at 3-17 13:31
Sorry, just rechecked.  My printer never finished printing out apparently.  I did not read my email before printing it out so just went by what was printed.  Thanks for getting back to me so quick.

Thanks again for all your help.

No worries, Paula. Should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we are always here to help. Thank you.
2023-3-17
Use props
Mire080873
lvl.1
United States

I got a call yesterday telling me they want be able to save stickers.  I then noticed my registration had expired in 2020.  I tried to renew but now I need FAA remote id information to broadcast.  Is my phantom 4 pro+ capable of doing this or do i need to attach something to it.  When I ordered my drone I got a trackimo gps that I attached to it when we use to fly it. Does that gps broadcast that information.  How do I get this resolved so I can renew my registration so when I get my drone back I can start flying it again.  I need UAS manufacturer and model number and a remote ID serial number. Also if it is standard, remote module, homebuilt, or traditional.  I am so confused.  We stopped flying the drone when we crashed it in 2018/2019 so I am now confused on all the new requirements.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Paula
2023-3-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Mire080873 Posted at 3-18 07:34
I got a call yesterday telling me they want be able to save stickers.  I then noticed my registration had expired in 2020.  I tried to renew but now I need FAA remote id information to broadcast.  Is my phantom 4 pro+ capable of doing this or do i need to attach something to it.  When I ordered my drone I got a trackimo gps that I attached to it when we use to fly it. Does that gps broadcast that information.  How do I get this resolved so I can renew my registration so when I get my drone back I can start flying it again.  I need UAS manufacturer and model number and a remote ID serial number. Also if it is standard, remote module, homebuilt, or traditional.  I am so confused.  We stopped flying the drone when we crashed it in 2018/2019 so I am now confused on all the new requirements.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello, there. May we know what is the gps module you ordered?
Can we have a look?
2023-3-18
Use props
Mire080873
lvl.1
United States

I just got my drone back from being fixed.  It gives me activation failed.  failed to check DJI device SN.  I then noticed that drone was replaced with another one so I went into my account and changed the SN for the new drone then tried again and it is still giving me the same activation failed message.
2023-3-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Mire080873 Posted at 3-24 11:18
I just got my drone back from being fixed.  It gives me activation failed.  failed to check DJI device SN.  I then noticed that drone was replaced with another one so I went into my account and changed the SN for the new drone then tried again and it is still giving me the same activation failed message.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please screenshot the error message and send the picture to us?
2023-3-24
Use props
Mire080873
lvl.1
United States

Never mind. I got it to activate. I had to turn both drone and controller off and back on and then when asked to activate it went through. Thanks anyway!
2023-3-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Mire080873 Posted at 3-24 17:22
Never mind. I got it to activate. I had to turn both drone and controller off and back on and then when asked to activate it went through. Thanks anyway!

Got it. Thanks for your update.
2023-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules