Network Connection Required
1080 2 2023-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ducati07
lvl.1
Flight distance : 469564 ft
United States

I just bought the Mini 3 Pro and I'm not able to fly it since I'm getting an eror code "Network Connection Required" possibly due to being in an Authorization Zone.

I was able to find a few posts on here with the same issue but the fix was crazy long.  Link this, blootooth that, etc...

I tried going into the settings and to connect but it says I need a password, I don't have a password for that so what do I do?

I bought the smart controller since I don't want to carry my phone everwhere but am I forced to link to my phones hot spot just to fly this thing?  ....and I thought my Air2 s gave me some problems connecting.

If that's the case...what happens when there is no cell service?

I'm not sure what it takes for me to fly the drone.  Can someone please go over this with me?

Thank you so much for any help.  

Rather be flying....

2023-3-10
Use props
Ducati07
lvl.1
Flight distance : 469564 ft
United States

I thought I put this post in the Mavic Mini 3 Pro section but it ended up here, can a mod move it? Thx
2023-3-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello, Ducati. I already responded to this thread that you recently posted https://forum.dji.com/thread-286570-1-1.html please check it and provide us with the necessary information so we can help you further. Thank you.
2023-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules