5885 46 2023-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

@PEchiOnlajn I completely missed that 'thing' that happened at 1:25.
That is a true problem if you ask me.
I focused on the blurry image and the 'jitter' (which is a technical term for stuttery footage). But I missed that part where the footage is all over the place.
Maybe you make one short clip and share that with DJI support.
This looks like a big problem indeed.
Sorry for missing that part the first time and thanks DJ DJ for pointing this out to me!
2023-3-14
Use props
DJ DJ
lvl.4
Germany

Montfrooij Posted at 3-14 13:13
@PEchiOnlajn I completely missed that 'thing' that happened at 1:25.
That is a true problem if you ask me.
I focused on the blurry image and the 'jitter' (which is a technical term for stuttery footage). But I missed that part where the footage is all over the place.

I'm not shure, but I think, that was possibly an intentional effect (not really my taste, but each to his own). The jittering (it's not a precise technical definition for that specific problem, maybe to new for classic filmmaking) occurs from the beginning. It's the slight, tiny wobbling movement that affects the whole frame more or less. It's masked in this video by the general movement sometimes, but quite noticable most of the time.
First occurance 0.01 when the framing went over to the second father, then 0.08, 0.26 and so on. Most noticeable with highlights like the ceiling fluorecent lights in the frame. It's affected by motion blur but appears very unnatural, because it is (over-)corrected, appears suddenly and short lived.
If the whole picture moved when the EIS is off, no one would notice the wobbling motion blur, because it would disappear in all the other movements.

I think it's a complex psychooptical issue that just seems overrepresented because the other movements are staightened out and is based on perceptual expectation. A little bit like uncanny valley, but more noticable.But this gets more and more off topic. I think the TO has enough hints and explanations, opinions and two cents for this moment.
2023-3-14
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi PEchiOnlajn
I checked the video you post:
oa3 :   
oa1:

action3 does have shutter blur since the shutter speed is set to 1/50s
action1  video shutter is much smaller than 1/50s, that's why there is no shutter blur.

you can set action3 1/100s ,  lights frequency will not affect 1/100s shutter exposure.
(50hz light is a sine wave, light shines at both wave crest and wave trough, 1/100s actually just meet the cycle of 50 hz lights)

plz let me know whether 1/100s helps.
2023-3-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJ DJ Posted at 3-14 14:29
I'm not shure, but I think, that was possibly an intentional effect (not really my taste, but each to his own). The jittering (it's not a precise technical definition for that specific problem, maybe to new for classic filmmaking) occurs from the beginning. It's the slight, tiny wobbling movement that affects the whole frame more or less. It's masked in this video by the general movement sometimes, but quite noticable most of the time.
First occurance 0.01 when the framing went over to the second father, then 0.08, 0.26 and so on. Most noticeable with highlights like the ceiling fluorecent lights in the frame. It's affected by motion blur but appears very unnatural, because it is (over-)corrected, appears suddenly and short lived.
If the whole picture moved when the EIS is off, no one would notice the wobbling motion blur, because it would disappear in all the other movements.

Ok, well, that looks like a malfunctioning something. But indeed. Each to his own.
It's quite hard to see what is going on with this fast moving, shaking footage and fast focusing.
I would want to do some testing with a static camera. (tripod or just sitting on a table or something) and see how that performs.
The quick moving around does introduce a bunch of distracting factors so it is hard (at least for me) to judge what is causing what.
2023-3-15
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

I own a Much better camera and it will cause issues like so, and  it is all EIS, good luck enjoy and  use  software to correct
2023-3-15
Use props
djiuser_sHET7ZOOjCgz
New

India

Hi, Try factory reset.
2023-11-13
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>