Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tokon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1732707 ft
Germany

Hello,

for the DJI RC Pro, under Livestreaming, it states the following:

DJI RC Pro introduces a livestreaming function, where third-party apps can use the drone’s camera view for direct livestreaming, instant sharing of short videos, and more.

Is this feature available? Can I use it to install Instagram and go live?

br,
Torsten

2023-3-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Torsten. Thank you for reaching out. May we ask what drone are you using with DJI RC Pro for further checking?
2023-3-10
Use props
tokon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1732707 ft
Germany

I want to use it with my DJI Mini 3 Pro.
2023-3-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

tokon Posted at 3-10 22:15
I want to use it with my DJI Mini 3 Pro.

Thanks for the confirmation, Torsten. Currently, only RTMP live streaming is supported. Please contact the platform customer service to see if RTMP streaming is supported. If supported, you can use RTMP for live streaming. If the live stream fails or a warning is displayed showing that the live stream fails when using RTMP, it indicates that the platform and the RTMP live stream protocols are inconsistent. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2023-3-12
Use props
jous3nn
New

Luxembourg

DJI RC Pro is a remote control designed for DJI drones such as Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, and other compatible drones. The remote control is not designed for live streaming via third-party apps like Mango Live.

However, some DJI drones offer built-in live streaming functionality. For example, DJI Mavic Air 2 and DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 offer live streaming capabilities via social media platforms like Facebook, YouTube, and Weibo.

To use live streaming feature on DJI drones, you need to connect your drone to a compatible device (smartphone or tablet) using the DJI GO app, and then access the live streaming feature within the mango live app. (https://publicapks.com/mango-live-mod-apk/)    https://publicapks.com/mango-live-mod-apk/

It's important to note that you should always check with local regulations and laws related to live streaming and drone usage before attempting to use these features.
2023-4-2
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13349895 ft
  • >>>
United States

jous3nn Posted at 4-2 03:26
DJI RC Pro is a remote control designed for DJI drones such as Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, and other compatible drones. The remote control is not designed for live streaming via third-party apps like Mango Live.

However, some DJI drones offer built-in live streaming functionality. For example, DJI Mavic Air 2 and DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 offer live streaming capabilities via social media platforms like Facebook, YouTube, and Weibo.

DJI RC Pro is a remote control designed for DJI drones such as Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0
The RC Pro is compatible with literally none of those drones. Where ever you copy and pasted that from is as clueless as you are.
2023-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules