Error: Connect dji via Wi-Fi router mode using python script
1807 5 2023-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bornlikeit
New

United States

I am following this document to connect robomaster using a python script:  https://robomaster-dev.readthedocs.io/en/latest/text_sdk/connection.html#:~:text=is%20192.168.0.115.-,Prepare%20the%20connection%20script.,-After%20obtaining%20the

However , I keep on getting this error:

Exception has occurred: ConnectionRefusedError

[WinError 10061] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it

I thought it was a firewall issue but has not been resolved yet. Why is it actively refusing?

2023-3-10
Use props
BGA
Second Officer
United States

Do you have an S1 by any chance? You can not use the SDK with it without a hack.
2023-3-10
Use props
bornlikeit
New

United States

Yes, I have an s1. What about for EP , will it work on EP ?
2023-3-10
Use props
bornlikeit
New

United States

How can I hack it, I read a few of your post and seems like the latest firmware prevents it from doing so?
Similarly, if I connect to robot master via its local wifi router, I can run the examples from :

https://github.com/dji-sdk/RoboMaster-SDK/tree/master/examples
Similarly, when I connect it to my own router via the app, it works too. It is weird why they do not allow this.

2023-3-10
Use props
BGA
Second Officer
United States

bornlikeit Posted at 3-10 15:08
Yes, I have an s1. What about for EP , will it work on EP ?

Yes. It only works on the EP.
2023-3-11
Use props
BGA
Second Officer
United States

bornlikeit Posted at 3-10 15:09
How can I hack it, I read a few of your post and seems like the latest firmware prevents it from doing so?
Similarly, if I connect to robot master via its local wifi router, I can run the examples from :

They closed the root loophole with the latest firmware, yes. I found another way in but unfortunately I will not be making it public until I find a more permanent way of getting the SDK on the S1 which is all I want (I do not care about root access otherwise).

Not sure I understand what you said. The S1 has no SDK support whatsoever so connecting it via AP mode would not change anything and the examples would not work either. Can you clarify what you mean?
2023-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules