Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ujjawal Animator
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6711102 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi,
can anyone tell me how can i calibrate IMU. I tried many time but always stuck in first step , and show the unknown error. Also done the degrade & upgrade.
2023-3-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry to read about your issue, could you please double confirm if you are calibrating the IMU of your Phantom 4 RTK? Please note that it is necessary to calibrate six directions. Do not start the motor during calibration.
Please keep us updated if the issue persists. And a screenshot of the error message will be appreciated. Thank you.
2023-3-11
Use props
Ujjawal Animator
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6711102 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 3-11 23:41
Hi there, sorry to read about your issue, could you please double confirm if you are calibrating the IMU of your Phantom 4 RTK? Please note that it is necessary to calibrate six directions. Do not start the motor during calibration.
Please keep us updated if the issue persists. And a screenshot of the error message will be appreciated. Thank you.

Hello Susan,
I know there is six calibration direction. But on very first step , I'm waiting to complete the first step calibration. And after 3-4 minutes later got the error message.  
Look at the image's. I followed every step. And the aircraft is alread on the flat level surface.
IMG20230313120552.jpg
IMG20230313120600.jpg
IMG20230313121130.jpg
2023-3-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ujjawal Animator Posted at 3-12 22:51
Hello Susan,
I know there is six calibration direction. But on very first step , I'm waiting to complete the first step calibration. And after 3-4 minutes later got the error message.  
Look at the image's. I followed every step. And the aircraft is alread on the flat level surface.

Please confirm if the calibration failed message existed after the calibration page goes to the second page or on the first page.
Please also confirm if the firmware is the latest version, if not, please update the firmware. Restart the drone and calibrate the IMU in another location again.
If the issue persists, you can send the drone back to DJI for further diagnosis and service.
Please click https://www.dji.com/us/service/repair to start an online repair case.
2023-3-12
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try your IMU cal outside with plenty of light and a view of the sky.
2023-3-13
Use props
djiuser_xKxbYFAH6xRR
New
Flight distance : 27743 ft

Spain

Buenas tardes  que significa error de estabilizador 40021  dji mini 4 pro
1-25 09:14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_xKxbYFAH6xRR Posted at 1-25 09:14

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. May I confirm if the aircraft's gimbal and camera have been replaced or repaired? If not, please calibrate the IMU and Gimbal to see if the problem persists. Note: It's recommended to remove the SD card from your aircraft before performing the calibrations. If the problem persists, we encourage you to send your product for proper inspection and repair via this link. Thank you for your understanding.
1-27 02:33
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_xKxbYFAH6xRR Posted at 1-25 09:14

This is the Phantom 4 RTK Forum. Please do not post questions about other drones here.

The Mini Forum is:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... peid&typeid=915

Este es el Foro Phantom 4 RTK. No publique preguntas sobre otros drones aquí.

El Mini Foro es:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... peid&typeid=915

@DJIGamora, isn't it YOUR job to advise users of the correct sub-forum in which to post, and to move mis-postings to where they belong?
1-27 11:14
Use props
djiuser_wdWHAR2O7gpG
New

Oman

When I try to fly RTK drone , it gives a message like ( That aircraft is currently in operation. Try another aircraft ) why it's happening? please Give me solution...
2-28 10:01
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

djiuser_wdWHAR2O7gpG Posted at 2-28 10:01
When I try to fly RTK drone , it gives a message like ( That aircraft is currently in operation. Try another aircraft ) why it's happening? please Give me solution...

Do you have a screenshot to provide?
I remember an error like this with GSPro when it tried to connect to the NTRIP server but another device was already connected to it.
2-28 10:56
Use props
djiuser_wdWHAR2O7gpG
New

Oman

Yes ! this is the image
WhatsApp Image 2024-02-28 at 11.33.28 AM.jpeg
2-28 17:36
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules