dji go 4 blocked by google
5734 16 2023-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
icecool48
New

Italy

hi everyone i would like to strem to youtube with the dji go 4 app but it gets blocked by google the rtmp is the only way?
app 4.3.52
aircraft 01.00.0790
remote controller 01.00.0770
2023-3-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, icecool48. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience you encountered. Before we can confirm, we need to gather more details from you first. May we ask what specific mobile phone you are using? Also, kindly post a screenshot of the error message for further confirmation. We look forward to receiving the necessary details. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-3-11
Use props
icecool48
New

Italy

The phone i use it's a Redmi note 10 pro but the same problem repeats on several devices it's not the phone google actually blocks the DJI go 4 to have access to my Google account in order to connect with my YouTube account and start a live stream.
(The screensgot it's in Romanian )

This application is blocked.
This app tried to access sensitive info from your Google account.
To c
Keep you account safe google has blocked the acces to this app.
Screenshot_2023-03-12-07-35-28-793_com.android.chrome.jpg
2023-3-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

icecool48 Posted at 3-11 22:41
The phone i use it's a Redmi note 10 pro but the same problem repeats on several devices it's not the phone google actually blocks the DJI go 4 to have access to my Google account in order to connect with my YouTube account and start a live stream.

Thanks for the update. Kindly ensure that the DJI GO 4 app you are using is the latest version. You may install the latest one from this link. Also, check if all app permissions are turned on. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-3-13
Use props
revan08
New

India

There have been reports of DJI GO 4 app being blocked by Google Play Store due to some security concerns in the past. If you are unable to download or update DJI GO 4 app from the Google Play Store, you can try downloading the APK file from a trusted third-party website and install it manually on your device. However, keep in mind that downloading and installing apps from third-party websites can be risky, as they may contain malware or other security threats.

It is also recommended to check if there are any updates or patches available for the DJI GO 4 app, as these may address any security issues or bugs that were causing the app to be blocked by Google Play Store. You can also try contacting DJI customer support for assistance with any issues related to DJI GO 4 app.
2023-5-2
Use props
City Cade
New

United States

2023-7-7
Use props
djiuser_CIniSa9UuAzZ
lvl.1

Pakistan

I am having the same issue it's been blocked when letting Dji access Google account (Facebook and YouTube)
Phone S8.
Also unable to use advanced phone with my Dji Mavic Pro, is there any update on the Go 4 app for latest Android versions  ?
IMG-20230717-WA0003.jpg
2023-7-16
Use props
djiuser_CIniSa9UuAzZ
lvl.1

Pakistan

icecool48 Posted at 3-11 22:41
The phone i use it's a Redmi note 10 pro but the same problem repeats on several devices it's not the phone google actually blocks the DJI go 4 to have access to my Google account in order to connect with my YouTube account and start a live stream.

[Image]

Excatly the same with me. Cannot acces youtube or fb for live streaming though was able to do it a few years back.
IMG-20230717-WA0003.jpg
2023-7-16
Use props
djiuser_CIniSa9UuAzZ
lvl.1

Pakistan

It is also very irritating that users cannot use their latest phones (Android/iOs) to fly.
This should be long sorted, instead  it seems like Dji is only interested in building more and new Hardware and no updates on the Softwares and Patches.
2023-7-16
Use props
Benedykt Kotertzky
New

Poland

The newest app : 1667304760875-DJI-v4.3.54_221028-1164-36655_official_sec.apk   still  blocked    .  DJI   WTF  ?
2023-10-14
Use props
djiuser_MozhTwgS65mn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 373448 ft
Israel

DJI remains the best of all. Android is not!!!
2023-12-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Benedykt Kotertzky Posted at 10-14 03:21
The newest app : 1667304760875-DJI-v4.3.54_221028-1164-36655_official_sec.apk   still  blocked    .  DJI   WTF  ?

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please make sure to download our official app via this link. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress.
2023-12-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_MozhTwgS65mn Posted at 12-28 02:02
DJI remains the best of all. Android is not!!!

Hi, there. Thank you for your feedback. Generally, devices not listed as supported mobile devices can also be used if their system versions are the same or later than those published on the DJI official website (Beta system versions may not be compatible), but their stabilization has not yet been verified. It is recommended that you download and install the app to test the basic functions, or go to a nearby outlet (if any) for product testing. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-12-28
Use props
jprevot39
lvl.1

France

I need help with the dji4. Impossible to download the djifly application which has completely disappeared from the play stores and others. version 1.6.9 does not open and had a bug. I have a Samsung S21
1-3 00:55
Use props
Lyle
lvl.1

United States

Same issue with me. Android Samsung S23 phone. I've downloaded and installed the latest DJI app (DJI GO4 for the Phantom 4 pro v2) and I get blocked. Also blocked by Facebook. Does it have to do with all the Chinese fear? I know we'll soon have to get a new drone because the US government won't allow DJI drones to fly for their projects.
How do we use the 'generic' RTMP? Everything I've found will only show what my phone cameras show. I've not been able to get it to show the drone camera.
2-27 14:41
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

jprevot39@gmail Posted at 1-3 00:55
I need help with the dji4. Impossible to download the djifly application which has completely disappeared from the play stores and others. version 1.6.9 does not open and had a bug. I have a Samsung S21

Hi, jprevot39. Thank you for reaching out. Please download the DJI Fly for free directly from our website: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly).
2-27 16:36
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Lyle Posted at 2-27 14:41
Same issue with me. Android Samsung S23 phone. I've downloaded and installed the latest DJI app (DJI GO4 for the Phantom 4 pro v2) and I get blocked. Also blocked by Facebook. Does it have to do with all the Chinese fear? I know we'll soon have to get a new drone because the US government won't allow DJI drones to fly for their projects.
How do we use the 'generic' RTMP? Everything I've found will only show what my phone cameras show. I've not been able to get it to show the drone camera.

Hi, Lyle. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Currently, RTMP live streaming is recommended for users. Our engineers will communicate with Facebook about the permission issue and fix the problem in the future version. Thank you for your understanding and support. If you wish to use RTMP Customized Live Streaming, please check the details below:

RTMP customized live streaming, using YouTube as an example.
1. Obtaining RTMP address and key:
Step 1: Enter http://www.youtube.com and log in.
Step 2: Go to “Your Channel”, and choose “Create a video or post”.
Step 3: Click “Go live”, and then choose “Live Now”.
Step 4: There is an information section under the live page where users can fill in relevant information. Server address, and video streaming name/key information can be found under the encoder settings menu. Users can click the button after the key to check it. The server address and video streaming name/key information will be used later.

2. DJI Go 4 App Settings
Step 1: The mobile device must connect to the network. Go to the general settings of the DJI Fly app, and then choose Transmission Settings then Live streaming platforms.
Step 2: Choose RTMP.
Step 3: Input the RTMP address and key gained from the YouTube live page into the prompt. Input the key after the RTMP address (the information covered under red is the key), and then tap the button to go to the next step.
Step 4: Tap the button to start live streaming.

[RTMP input format]
Formats: RTMP address/secret key Note: A “/” must be added between the “rtmp address” and “live streaming code” to display the live streaming view.
2-27 16:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules